Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chiggun plant niggers walk off the job: 'coronavirus out to kill a nigger!'

'We're up here risking our life for chicken': Georgia plant employees walk out over coronavirus concerns
    Close to 50 employees who walked out Monday morning say some workers on the production line were in contact with people who tested positive for COVID-19

The Perdue plant in Kathleen was a little emptier Monday after about 50 employees walked out.

They said they don't feel safe working around people who have potentially been exposed to coronavirus and want the plant to do more to protect their employees.

"We're not getting nothing -- no type of compensation, no nothing, not even no cleanliness, no extra pay -- no nothing. We're up here risking our life for chicken," said employee Kendaliyn Granville.

Diamond Gray said this is about more than coronavirus concerns. She said they are tired of accepting the bare minimum.

"We're told there's going to be more promotions and more pay for the company, but no one has seen that," said Gray. "I think a lot of people are just tired and with the virus involved. Also, I think it's just gotten to the point where enough is enough."
    https://www.11alive.com/article/news...1-9070e758b5cb

You tell 'em Kendaliyn and Diamond!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance, niggers! And hopefully, the nigger walkout will mean much-safer chicken for human consumption, gnomesayin?

Black Libes = Fecal matter.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't they realize that KFC is actually made from chiggunz?

They just made the price go up. Prepare for mass chimpouts at the fast food counter when the price of dey chiggun nuggitz go up.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will still buy the chicken even if the price quadruples.

How a nigger thinks: "I's kin buy one (1) chiggun wang for $1.99, or free (3) chiggun wangs for $17.99. Dee higher price means dey done tastes betters. Kill whitey!"
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ I dunno there, CAN. I think they'll just start eating pigs more:

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather have some illegal border hopper processing the chicken anyway. They're about 500% cleaner than any nigger.

(They're already here anyway, and they're NOT going to be deported anytime soon. They might as well earn their keep.)
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We ain' riskin' our lives up here for chicken.
    Why the hell not? Niggers kill each over chicken all the time.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyway I think this is a good thing because I don't really want these niggers to be working at jobs that is so close to something let humans eat this job should be given to young white kids are Mexican migrant workers are people down on their luck looking for a quick job or something of a temporary job for a guy getting out of rehab or something like that niggers really don't deserve to work anyway

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^Do you need more electrolytes?

^^^Damn it snake, we've been over this! You're making us all look like idiots by association. I've got two words for you and I've even included the definitions. The first is what your post is, the second is what it needs:

incoherent

adjective
    in·​co·​her·​ent | \ ˌin-kō-ˈhir-ənt , -ˈher- \
    Definition of incoherent
    : lacking coherence: such as
    a: lacking normal clarity or intelligibility in speech or thought incoherent with grief
    b: lacking orderly continuity, arrangement, or relevance: INCONSISTENT an incoherent essay
    c: lacking cohesion : LOOSE

punctuation
    noun
    punc·​tu·​a·​tion | \ ˌpəŋk-chə-ˈwā-shən
    Definition of punctuation
    1: the act of punctuating : the state of being punctuated
    2: the act or practice of inserting standardized marks or signs in written matter to clarify the meaning and separate structural units also : a system of punctuation
    3: something that contrasts or accentuates

I'm really not an asshole or a grammar Nazi. I just get annoyed when it takes ten minutes to try to understand what should be a simple four line post. I make mistakes like the next guy but I try not to and I certainly don't do it as policy.

If you can understand what I'm trying to say, it's because I try to make it understandable. I do this by punctuation and proofreading. Read what you wrote as if you were someone else and try to tell us that you honestly could understand it. If you can then I don't know what to say or how to help you because you might just be from the future. Do you know President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers usually kill for chiggun anyway.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^^Damn it snake, we've been over this! You're making us all look like idiots by association. I've got two words for you and I've even included the definitions. The first is what your post is, the second is what it needs:

incoherent

adjective
    in·​co·​her·​ent | \ ˌin-kō-ˈhir-ənt , -ˈher- \
    Definition of incoherent
    : lacking coherence: such as
    a: lacking normal clarity or intelligibility in speech or thought incoherent with grief
    b: lacking orderly continuity, arrangement, or relevance: INCONSISTENT an incoherent essay
    c: lacking cohesion : LOOSE

punctuation
    noun
    punc·​tu·​a·​tion | \ ˌpəŋk-chə-ˈwā-shən
    Definition of punctuation
    1: the act of punctuating : the state of being punctuated
    2: the act or practice of inserting standardized marks or signs in written matter to clarify the meaning and separate structural units also : a system of punctuation
    3: something that contrasts or accentuates

I'm really not an asshole or a grammar Nazi. I just get annoyed when it takes ten minutes to try to understand what should be a simple four line post. I make mistakes like the next guy but I try not to and I certainly don't do it as policy.

If you can understand what I'm trying to say, it's because I try to make it understandable. I do this by punctuation and proofreading. Read what you wrote as if you were someone else and try to tell us that you honestly could understand it. If you can then I don't know what to say or how to help you because you might just be from the future. Do you know President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho?
    I completely agree with you, Tweak.