Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Morale boosting thread

In this thread, I think we should share pictures of things that make us feel happy. The COVID-19 situation has a lot of us feeling a little bit depressed, but as a community, I think we should make an attempt to cheer each other up as much as possible.

This thread should be non-nigger specific, although funny nigger pics are okay. I was thinking more along the lines of pets, food, scenery, vehicles, and general things that we like. Please try to avoid doxxing yourself.

I'll go first:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat0.jpg 
Views:	424 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	10983   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat1.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	10982   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat2.jpg 
Views:	426 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	10981   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat3.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	10980  
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just kidding. I don't even like cats. I'm more of a dog person myself:

Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 03-24-2020 at 10:23 PM. Reason: no nazi shit please.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I use to like cats until a friend of a friend took me over to his buddies house and that Idiot had a damn full grown Cougar as a pet in is house. <Exit Stage Left> for me. BTW: That was back when I was 17 years old.
    I had a buddy a few years back during my first tour here. He was an HVAC guy. He told me one day of his scariest customer service call where he showed up to this guys house in the country which had a huge backyard surrounded a 15 foot chain link fence topped with Constantine wire. He thought it was unusual but knew the guy was silly rich since he owned a huge local car dealership. He proceeded with his work and quickly found the problem to be on the compressor unit in the back yard. He took one look at the unit and found the coils completely covered in long, blond hairs. He assumed the owner had a whole army of golden retrievers but the hair was coarse. He proceeded to remove the hair until he felt something big breathing on the back of his neck and froze in place just in time to hear the back door open and the owner walk out and say "don't freak out and don't move - everything is OK." A second later, he was told he could turn around and he saw it. This guy had a full grown male lion sitting at his feet and living in his back yard. He apologized for not warning him first. It goes without saying he damn near shit himself. After the two where introduced, the lion put it's front paws on his shoulders and proceeded to lick him from the neck up. The owner said he was as harmless as a house cat and the razor wire was to keep the niggers out as much as the cat in. Funny, you would think that a 400 plus pound killing machine would do that job just fine on it's own. He said that the fence was also because he had a huge backyard swimming pool - for the pleasure of the cat as much as the family. I hope he warns the pool guy better than he did him.

Like niggers, some things should just be left in Africa.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Just kidding. I don't even like cats. I'm more of a dog person myself:
    I like both.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dogsandcat.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	10987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catanddog.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	10988  

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mind cats as long as they aren't tearing shit up.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D38A34D3-0315-4E7A-B03F-A6340CFB09BA.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	435.2 KB 
ID:	10990

My best bud Tommy. I like dogs and cats, but cat are like me, they just don’t give a fuck!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes my little buddy likes to logon using my account and post a nigger bashing photoshop or two.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Sometimes my little buddy likes to logon using my account and post a nigger bashing photoshop or two.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe im wrong. im a dog guy all the way. nothing but black labs growing up in my family for duck and pheasant hunting in mn. then on my own i mixed it up a bit with a white german shepherd, and a female siberian husky that was world class gorgeous and got me more ass than you could believe. seems that cats are way more tolerable if they are in an environment with a dog or two. otherwise , nothing but an allergy creator and puke needing to picked up.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    seems that cats are way more tolerable if they are in an environment with a dog or two.
    Somewhere on my cellphone I have an awesome cat vs pit bull battle featuring my cat and my niece's pit bull. If I were to make a youtube channel featuring their epic battles I'd probably get a couple million hits off of it.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back when we were "Dindu Plantation" that seems like ages ago now.
    If you look to the side, that book on the shelf is ˇAdios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole by Ann Coulter. It was a long time ago when I read that book. A pretty decent read. I'm reading Open borders Inc. by Michelle Malkin now. It's more in depth and informative, even though I liked Ann's book too.

I can usually tell when an old pic is taken around my domicile by whatever books are laying around.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use to like cats until a friend of a friend took me over to his buddies house and that Idiot had a damn full grown Cougar as a pet in is house. <Exit Stage Left> for me. BTW: That was back when I was 17 years old.

Attachment 10985

The Cougar is sitting on a giant wowdamelm
    Had friends with a private zoo including Yaks, Meercats, Baboons and a Lynx that went beserk if you came within twenty feet of it's enclosure.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    If you look to the side, that book on the shelf is ˇAdios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole by Ann Coulter. It was a long time ago when I read that book. A pretty decent read. I'm reading Open borders Inc. by Michelle Malkin now. It's more in depth and informative, even though I liked Ann's book too.

I can usually tell when an old pic is taken around my domicile by whatever books are laying around.
    I love that bony ass Ann Coulter. She once said to some Muslim to go ride a camel or a flying carpet. That is, until she hung out with that nigger JJ or whatever it is. I'm not sure if she burned coal, but why was she with a nigger? I think it's for propaganda that she's "not a racist". Now Laura Ingraham, I remember when she was much younger and prettier and skinnier, but now she's just a few years older than me, she's still ok. Michelle Malkin, she's of Phillipino descent, but you can hear her passion and dislike for all things that undermine this country. And the pouty Shannon Bream, still a hottie.

I'm not a conservative because I want to be an asshole. I just want a thriving, lawful, orderly society. And niggers and illegals just monkey everything up.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am fine with the other animals but WTF on the Baboons, might as well have some niggers in a cage, they act the same way.
    These were the kind of friends that ride Harleys and wear distinctive back patches.

I was treated to a display of what Baboons will do to a live rabbit.

Yes, they are just like niggers in that respect. Savage and terrifying. (the Baboons, not the friends)

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being a mn boy. obviously i grew up being a hunter, mainly ducks and pheasant. (fucking a my mom can prepare a pheasant meal with gravy on the side better than any wanna be cook cunt on cable). black labs for most of my early years. 4. then i experimented with a few other dog breeds , mainly a sick ass gorgeous female husky that got me more ass than a football stadium of female toilet seats. lol. no dog the last few years but spend alot of time fishing and hunting with my closest brother a couple hours away who has a kick ass 4 year old yellow lab that is money for pheasants when we hit south dakota every fall. he snapped this pic at the neighbors dock last summer across the street. pretty damn good pic of a lab loving life.amenClick image for larger version. 

Name:	windsor.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	11133 and the coolest part. my dad passed away 3 years ago at 89, was Walt Kowalski from gran torino if there ever was one. Korea war vet, purple heart with clusters, hated fucking niggers. worked his ass off his whole life first as a farmer then tool salesman supporting 6 kids, bought a 73 gran torino in 1977 that he loved. Miss him every day. Brother named the dog Windsor after my dad's favorite cocktail, windsor seven!
    Last edited by UpYoursNigger; 04-19-2020 at 05:24 AM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something I love watching - this beautiful little girl and her violin: