Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers bundled up because they are scared of the beer bug

Stopped at NogMart the other day to pick up some supplies. As i walk in and go to grab a cart i can't help but notice four nogs. 2 appeared to be teenapers, one was a turdler and of course the standard hippo sized queen nigress of the family, a 400 pound whale. This is not unusual right? Well what made these niggers stand out is they were covered from head to toe as if they were marching into some biohazard lab. Rubber gloves, face masks, googles, jackets, raincoats over their jackets with the hoods pulled up, rubber boots. They are standing there scrubbing down this shopping cart to the point i thought they were going to wear the Walmart logo off of it. Now come on, there is no nigger on this planet that concerned about hygiene . They either were doing this as a LOOKS AT ME moment to gather attention (niggers love to be the center of attention) or it was to cover their faces while they shoplifted. Around this time a person pulls up on one of those mobility scooters, parks it and leaves. The fat sow instantly jumped on the thing and went for a ride. Yeah she was so damn worried about touching something contaminated yet the second she saw a free ride she didnt bother cleaning it off.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Know the vile nigger beasts as I do.... don't worry a lot of them will catch the Beer Virus due to sharing their precious blunts and Hennessy among themselves. Even if they don't share their blunts, you damn well know someone with the virus touched their precious weed and it will be infected with the beer virus.

There is probably enough akkeehauwl in Hennessy to kill the beer virus but the blunts are a given for niggrona transmission. You're right about the sharing part for sure. Any one of those niggers would break all quarantine protocols just for one puff of chronic - to hell with how bad the nigger before you was coughing. That just means that weed muss beez da good shit nomesayin? I just don't understand why more of them aren't dropping. Maybe their resistance is higher due to living in shit every day to start with.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went into niggermart the other day and I saw a nigger with a t-shirt wrapped around his monkeyhead standing in the check out line. A t-shirt. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    First thing I thought of when I started reading was shoplifting, as you alluded to.

So did the teenapers actually have their pants pulled up or was their asscracks the only things exposed?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a boon wiping down the door handle of a car before she got in it at Nigmart. Then i realized she was trying to get rid of her paw-prints!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Stopped at NogMart the other day to pick up some supplies.

Around this time a person pulls up on one of those mobility scooters, parks it and leaves. The fat sow instantly jumped on the thing and went for a ride. Yeah she was so damn worried about touching something contaminated yet the second she saw a free ride she didnt bother cleaning it off.
    I'd be more worried about cleaning off that seat.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Stopped at NogMart the other day to pick up some supplies. As i walk in and go to grab a cart i can't help but notice four nogs. 2 appeared to be teenapers, one was a turdler and of course the standard hippo sized queen nigress of the family, a 400 pound whale. This is not unusual right? Well what made these niggers stand out is they were covered from head to toe as if they were marching into some biohazard lab. Rubber gloves, face masks, googles, jackets, raincoats over their jackets with the hoods pulled up, rubber boots. They are standing there scrubbing down this shopping cart to the point i thought they were going to wear the Walmart logo off of it. Now come on, there is no nigger on this planet that concerned about hygiene . They either were doing this as a LOOKS AT ME moment to gather attention (niggers love to be the center of attention) or it was to cover their faces while they shoplifted. Around this time a person pulls up on one of those mobility scooters, parks it and leaves. The fat sow instantly jumped on the thing and went for a ride. Yeah she was so damn worried about touching something contaminated yet the second she saw a free ride she didnt bother cleaning it off.
    TNB to the max.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I'd be more worried about cleaning off that seat.

So many questions! Is the shit only on the outside of it's pants? Is the shit on the inside and is that the reason for the giant, misshaped left ass cheek? If it is, what is holding back the 2-3 gallons of colt 45 fried chiggun post gurgitate ass blastage from completing it's journey south?

"Tight end" INDEED! If it's sphincter had any watertight integrity better than that of the french bread on an overstuffed roast beef poboy soaked for an hour in beef au jus, it wouldn't have all that liquid instant nigger sharted all over it's monkey ass.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

So many questions! Is the shit only on the outside of it's pants? Is the shit on the inside and is that the reason for the giant, misshaped left ass cheek? If it is, what is holding back the 2-3 gallons of colt 45 fried chiggun post gurgitate ass blastage from completing it's journey south?

"Tight end" INDEED! If it's sphincter had any watertight integrity better than that of the french bread on an overstuffed roast beef poboy soaked for an hour in beef au jus, it wouldn't have all that liquid instant nigger sharted all over it's monkey ass.
    That is what happens when a nigger is so fat that cellulite forces the crack together and when pressure builds it has to come out somewhere. That was where the weak spot was. Obviously the sow was leaning to the right.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave it to a shitskin to give birth to its niglet in its pants and not even notice.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.