Stopped at NogMart the other day to pick up some supplies. As i walk in and go to grab a cart i can't help but notice four nogs. 2 appeared to be teenapers, one was a turdler and of course the standard hippo sized queen nigress of the family, a 400 pound whale. This is not unusual right? Well what made these niggers stand out is they were covered from head to toe as if they were marching into some biohazard lab. Rubber gloves, face masks, googles, jackets, raincoats over their jackets with the hoods pulled up, rubber boots. They are standing there scrubbing down this shopping cart to the point i thought they were going to wear the Walmart logo off of it. Now come on, there is no nigger on this planet that concerned about hygiene . They either were doing this as a LOOKS AT ME moment to gather attention (niggers love to be the center of attention) or it was to cover their faces while they shoplifted. Around this time a person pulls up on one of those mobility scooters, parks it and leaves. The fat sow instantly jumped on the thing and went for a ride. Yeah she was so damn worried about touching something contaminated yet the second she saw a free ride she didnt bother cleaning it off.