Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We can't even enjoy golf reruns without slobbering over Tiger Woods

Golf courses are shutting down over coronavirus, and I've been very sick again anyway. So I thought that if I can't enjoy sunshine and green grass, at least I can enjoy the links vicariously from TV. Right?

Five minutes in on Saturday's rebroadcast, I am not kidding, one announcer said there's "love and adoration" for that muh dikk mulatto. Then he said "people" want Tiger there. My symptoms don't include nausea, but I felt like vomiting right there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Golf courses are shutting down over coronavirus, and I've been very sick again anyway. So I thought that if I can't enjoy sunshine and green grass, at least I can enjoy the links vicariously from TV. Right?

Five minutes in on Saturday's rebroadcast, I am not kidding, one announcer said there's "love and adoration" for that muh dikk mulatto. Then he said "people" want Tiger there. My symptoms don't include nausea, but I felt like vomiting right there.
    As much as I hate that nigger, I hate the 2 filthy whores that allowed themselves to be defiled by an animal. The Swedish gal and Lindsay Vonn. Both thought the magic boy was human, and both were dazzled by it's money.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    As much as I hate that nigger, I hate the 2 filthy whores that allowed themselves to be defiled by an animal. The Swedish gal and Lindsay Vonn. Both thought the magic boy was human, and both were dazzled by it's money.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I always thought Nigger Woods looks like he has Down Syndrome.

That Lindsay Vonn skank - it's okay. She got herself a much more niggery nigger.