Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Varsity Tavern does a good job keeping niggers out of their bar

Federal lawsuit filed against Varsity Tavern in Fort Worth alleges racial discrimination

A federal lawsuit was filed Wednesday against popular Fort Worth bar Varsity Tavern alleging the bar violated the law by refusing to serve a black man.

Stephen Acheampong of Philadelphia filed the suit after he says he was twice turned away in March 2018 for alleged dress code violations while non-black patrons were admitted wearing the same clothing.
    Acheampong, who was a student in a pre-medical school, was visiting Fort Worth on spring break in March 2018 when he was turned away twice, according to the suit. He was told he couldn’t enter the bar because he was wearing Air Jordans, he said.
    In 2017, Christopher Smith, who is black, tried to go in Varsity Tavern, but bouncers told him he could not come in because of his tan ankle boots, according to the lawsuit. His cousin was turned away for wearing ripped jeans although they could see white patrons inside of the bar wearing ripped jeans, the suit says.

A year later, Smith tried again and a bouncer looked at him, saw he was an African-American and told him to go, according to the lawsuit.
    Officials at Varsity Tavern have attempted to defend their dress code policy as necessary to curb gang activity, according to the lawsuit.
    https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...241338481.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the first time I went to Arizona. I went to a Coyotes hockey game to watch my favorite NHL team play against them. Later that night I tried to get into a bar up the street from my hotel wearing my team's jersey and was denied. I was absolutely stunned -- I'd never heard of anything like that before.

Later that night there was a shooting outside that bar. Sounds like they did me a favor by denying me entry.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybash View Post
    I remember the first time I went to Arizona. I went to a Coyotes hockey game to watch my favorite NHL team play against them. Later that night I tried to get into a bar up the street from my hotel wearing my team's jersey and was denied. I was absolutely stunned -- I'd never heard of anything like that before.

Later that night there was a shooting outside that bar. Sounds like they did me a favor by denying me entry.
    When I was in college (I must have been a junior or senior since I had to be 21 at the time), I was with a group of friends, and was denied access to a local watering hole (in SoCal) because of my Seattle Seahawks jersey. The manager was very cool about it, to his credit. He explained that they discouraged any rival sports logos to lessen the possibility of arguments and escalations thereof... There were dozens of niggers there.

So, I whipped off the jersey, flipped it inside-out, he nodded his approval, and I walked through the door

This was probably 1995 -- the year the L.A. Raiders left for Oookland, as I recall. Los Angelinos were still rather butt-hurt.