Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Is this true?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this true?

I haven't seen anything to suggest that any of these allegations are true.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-supr...ry?id=69737522

Racist extremist groups, including neo-Nazis and other white supremacists, are encouraging members who contract novel coronavirus disease to spread the contagion to cops and Jews, according to intelligence gathered by the FBI.

In an alert obtained by ABC News, the FBI’s New York office reports that "members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions."

The FBI alert, which went out on Thursday, told local police agencies that extremists want their followers to try to use spray bottles to spread bodily fluids to cops on the street. The extremists are also directing followers to spread the disease to Jews by going "any place they may be congregated, to include markets, political offices, businesses and places of worship."

"From pushing the idea that Jews created the coronavirus virus to sell vaccines to encouraging infected followers to try to spread the illness to the Jewish community and law enforcement, as the coronavirus has spread, we have observed how white-supremacists, neo-Nazis and others have used this to drive their own conspiracy theories, spread disinformation and incite violence on their online platforms," said Michael Masters, the head of Secure Communities Network, an umbrella group that coordinates security for Jewish organizations and synagogues around the country.
    This might very well just be a last ditch attempt at anti-whitey propaganda... especially since it is actually NIGGERS that have been observed doing most of the described actions, to include hate crimes against Jews and law enforcement officers. During the #BlackLivesMatter (bowel) movement, it was not uncommon for niggers to riot and attack police officers because they felt that it was wrong for law enforcement officers to hold them accountable for their actions.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not true. Fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like 4chan are trolling again.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sources ABC "News and FBI. FAKE!!

It's kind of odd that you would ask that here, as we are NOT white supremacists. We are HUMAN supremacists.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am surprised they didn't try to include niggers and other illegals. One big dats raysis lie.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOT true, although it wouldn't surprise me if the likes of Antifa and other elements of the radical left try to go after law enforcement and people wearing MAGA hats.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, this whole article just seemed so bizarre that I had to comment on it.

It is obvious propaganda, and it doesn't really serve a beneficial purpose for anyone.

What humankind SHOULD be doing right now is working together with people of all races and creeds to defeat this plague. The niggers can play in their mud huts and eat dirt cookies; they are fucking useless and will just get in the way.

edit: From another article regarding the same subject (and from abcnews, which published the original fake news, no less!): https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/home...ry?id=69770582

At this time, DHS said it has "no information indicating any active plotting is underway," but that it has observed certain extremist groups, both foreign and domestic, looking to spread misinformation about the coronavirus.
    DHS should arrest some folks at abcnews for spreading misinformation about the coronavirus.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not true.

FAKE FUCKING NEWS!

First of all, which "White supremacy" groups? Where are they? Who are they? Are these a few kooks in Idaho living on a "compound" and shaving their heads because they can't get girls?

This is utter bullshit and I'm sick of hearing the same crap pop up every time the commies need to bash Whites! There is no real KKK, White supremacist movement, or neo-Nazi Party. Again, a few hundred delusional extremists in a nation of 340 million are no appreciable threat to anyone.

And why wouldn't they be breathing on NIGGERS, Jews, Hispanics, Asians, or any of the other minorities they supposedly "hate"?

Cops?

Really...?

Give me a fuckin' break...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Not true.

FAKE FUCKING NEWS!

First of all, which "White supremacy" groups? Where are they? Who are they? Are these a few kooks in Idaho living on a "compound" and shaving their heads because they can't get girls?

This is utter bullshit and I'm sick of hearing the same crap pop up every time the commies need to bash Whites! There is no real KKK, White supremacist movement, or neo-Nazi Party. Again, a few hundred delusional extremists in a nation of 340 million are no appreciable threat to anyone.

And why wouldn't they be breathing on NIGGERS, Jews, Hispanics, Asians, or any of the other minorities they supposedly "hate"?

Cops?

Really...?

Give me a fuckin' break...
    Yep! 100 percent!

We go thru this shit every time there is some kind of "crisis" in this country. It's always the usual suspects thrown up against the barn door to see if any turd sticks.

WHITE MAN BAD!!!

Shift whatever attention they can to whitey whenever possible. How did the architects of the greatest nation on the planet get turned into a pariah? No such info was ever passed to the FBI except from the top of the chain - not some informant.

I'm sick and damn tired of being the boogeyman every time they feel they have the opportunity to do so. Name the last time a white supremacist perpetrated an act of terror against ANYONE much less the cops. I sure as hell can't think of one. I can think of numerous false flags, nigger mass shootings, attacks on Jews everyone but whites and asslifter attacks by the dozens. Fuck off liars!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yep! 100 percent!

We go thru this shit every time there is some kind of "crisis" in this country. It's always the usual suspects thrown up against the barn door to see if any turd sticks.

WHITE MAN BAD!!!

Shift whatever attention they can to whitey whenever possible. How did the architects of the greatest nation on the planet get turned into a pariah? No such info was ever passed to the FBI except from the top of the chain - not some informant.

I'm sick and damn tired of being the boogeyman every time they feel they have the opportunity to do so. Name the last time a white supremacist perpetrated an act of terror against ANYONE much less the cops. I sure as hell can't think of one. I can think of numerous false flags, nigger mass shootings, attacks on Jews everyone but whites and asslifter attacks by the dozens. Fuck off liars!
    It stains credulity, my brother.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a far left tactic that was used extensively in commie countries. Accuse your enemies of doing the things that you are yourself doing. Niggers and libturd cucks accuse decent, respectable humans, particularly whitey, of doing the despicable stuff that, in face, the nigs do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    It's a far left tactic that was used extensively in commie countries. Accuse your enemies of doing the things that you are yourself doing. Niggers and libturd cucks accuse decent, respectable humans, particularly whitey, of doing the despicable stuff that, in face, the nigs do.
    Just like the scum bag dhimmirats in congress, in particular that cock$ucker adam "shifty" Schiff. It's all BULLSHIT!!