Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Politician has a Cat 1 Chimpout in meeting

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they are cutting the power, you have not paid in a LONG time. It has likely been 6+ months since the bill was paid. Because they can not cut the power between october and march. It is likely the last bill paid was probably in August of the last year. If even then. Niggers know how to get around the system and it is us that have to pay more so they can pay zero.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mean to sound racist, but if niggers don't want to pay for whitey's magic technology (clean water and electricity) they should be forced to build their own infrastructure that is capable of producing such things.

Maybe it is racist to force niggers to pay for things that they use, and we should check our privilege.

Speaking from a position of privilege, I think we should all be a little bit less racist and let the niggers build their own Wakanda while restricting their access to human technology that they don't want to pay for.

I'm not racist; NONE of my best friends are niggers.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Lol look at the related articles:

One of them is

"White Supremacists Planned To Weaponize Coronavirus: Even During a Global Pandemic They Chose Hate"

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Smooth, Brooks Brothers jiggaboo is chimping out over water and power being shutoff to non-paying citizens during a "world wide epidemic." What, does he think the Wuhan virus only attacks in the dark when hip hop noise isn't blasting on the bluetooth?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny. The best part was when he accused the yts of turning the country into a BANANA REPUBLIC