Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Iran's Supreme Sandnigger Leader rejects virus assistance from U.S., promotes conspiracy theory

Iran’s*supreme leader, sandnigger ayatollah Khamenei, refused U.S. assistance Sunday to fight the new*coronavirus, citing an unfounded conspiracy theory claiming the virus is an American-made pathogen.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/6714552/c...th-toll-jumps/

Typical ungrateful dunecoon moron. I don't understand why Trump's administration wants to keep those 80 millions Iranian sandniggers alive. Let them die. Their virgin goats are waiting for them in paradise...LOL

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Americans made the COVID-19, why wouldn't we dump the vaccine into our own water supplies?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the supreme Iranian mudslime gets it's goat wings maybe this God Damn beer virus might be worth it.
    Last edited by animal mother; 03-22-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Coronavirus Origin Theories

Source: https://creazilla.com/nodes/19974-co...-poster-vector

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why help these bastards. No shortage of their own kind here in the US who can help their sandnigger kin.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There were earlier known strains of the coronavirus decades ago in China, maybe if the asslifters stopped reading their Allah manifestos they’d find some old health records that stated that the day would come when China releases this shit. I don’t give a shit though, the bat fairy should get to work and help us lower the world of some oxygen thieves.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    To all the people trying to say this is a man-made virus, if some country or terrorist organization had the dreams of unleashing such a bio-weapon on the planet they could do a hell of alot better than Covid-19. This plague is nothing compared to some of the other nasty stuff that exists. Ebola for instance or maybe smallpox.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were going to bio-engineer a bioweapon, I'd make it function like the common cold for a month or two, and then I'd have it programmed to act like an accelerated version of ebola.

And I would only make the ebola sequence activate upon encountering nigger genes. The cold thing would be to assist in spreading it to as many people as possible, as most people don't take it seriously.

Not that I would ever do such a thing, nor do I have the resources to manufacture such a thing. It's wrong to do things that would harm niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.