I shop at a discount chain that follows the European model... that is, you insert 25 cents into the shopping cart to use it, and when you return it, you are refunded your money. As we know, this helps keep costs down.
As I pulled into a parking space, I notice a shopping cart in the middle of the lot. I thought, well, good, I just made 25cents... I got that cart, and as I was rolling through the lot, a sheboon had finished loading her hooptie, and left her shopping cart in the next parking space. Well, I got that one too, and pushed it up to the rack, and got 25 cents back for the cart that I returned.
I did my shopping, loaded my car, and went to return my cart... along the way back, I collected 3 more carts, just sitting in vacant spaces...
So, I got $1.25 off of lazy assed niggers today.

The thought runs through my mind "Everyone else returns their cart, and gets their quarter back...why don't they?"
The carts are kept not even 15 feet away from the car lot, so it's not like it's a long walk...
My theories are:
1. - They are too stupid to know that they're giving away their money, and think that they are inconveniencing whitey by leaving carts in vacant spaces, so that they have to be moved in order to park...

or more likely

2. - Since their money is handed to them, and they don't know the value of a 'dollah', 25 cents doesn't mean a thing, they'll get more next month...

Any thoughts?
Has anyone else noticed this at a store with this system??