Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I started to feel bad for these bus crash victims until I read they're missionaries headed for Africa

One person was killed and dozens injured after a charter bus carrying carrying student missionaries from an Alabama church overturned Thursday outside Atlanta, officials said.

The crash took place around 3:30 p.m. along Camp Creek Parkway in Fulton County near the Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, where the students were headed to begin a mission trip to Africa, FOX 5 Atlanta reported.

Fire officials told FOX 5 one person is dead, another critical, and 38 injured in total. Some of injured included children.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/08...e-atlanta.html

I found one Yelp picture showing a human-packed congregation. Foolish coddlers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their god was telling these fools stop being stupid morons!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only thing they should have been going to Africa for is to help the wildlife and I don't mean niggers either.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're from Alabama and haven't had enough of niggers yet? And what makes them think THEY can help African niggers when no other bleeding-heart coddlers have been able to do that in 200 years of trying? The only way to help niggers (and the rest of the world) is to inject them with birth control.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should go to Africa and stay there. Nigger coddlers are vermin.
    Last edited by Frustrated; 06-09-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never understood nigger lovers, There are tons of niggers in the US and They don't need to go that far to get raped and killed. They want some nigger dik they could go to the south(where they are from) or any ghetto.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are tons of niggers in the US and They don't need to go that far to get raped and killed.
    Seriously. They could get raped and killed in Detroit, but going there wouldn't get them any pats on the back and praise for being good nigger-lovers.