Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pointless article praises buck-sow's "acting" when it was just letting out the TNB

Good God, the preview can give you nightmares. I've never seen the show, but apparently this is a real life buck-sow that plays a buck-sow.

But as Laverne Cox shares in Yahoo TV’s “My Scene to Remember” Emmy series, the time her transgender character spent in solitary confinement in Season 4 was among the most damaging physical and psychological abuse Sophia has weathered. It also marked Sophia’s first appearance in Season 4, as she had been sent to solitary in Season 3, after being beaten by a group of her fellow inmates.

For Cox, it was (literally) one of the most immersive episodes she’s had to film, as she spent two days in wet pants, stuffing shirts down a toilet to flood Sophia’s cell to protest her unjustified time in solitary in OITNB’s “Doctor Psycho” episode.
    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/emmys-orang...161229216.html

Seriously, what the fuck is that shit?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to be honest, I clicked the link and scrolled straight to the bottom to see the comments. I was afraid I'd burn my retinas if I saw any more photos of this he-boon.

Is Cox really its last name?

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just the liberals congratulating one another on the destruction of this nation... some of the comments were good....

Mods - I was wondering if we could add another forum right after "the mohamedan"... - "Fucking Queers" !!