Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Planes need to be modified

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/111859...ow-elbow-room/

Please! Throw them all out of the plane or at least in a CAGE... This is not amusing anymore!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    And this is why nobody should have to be stuck in a plane with a nigger. Once a nigger chimp out begins the only way to stop it is for a wrangler to cuff the nigger up, the more you yell at it or the more people jump in to try to deal with the violent monkey tantrum the more people get injured.
    I correct my first sentence, nobody should have to be stuck on the same continent as a nigger. Niggers should only ever fly in the cargo hold safely out of banana throwing distance of any humans and if the niggers get chimpy just dump the cargo.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest
    all niggers should be offered first class tickets in their own planes - as long as it's one way back to Nigfrica. That scene typifies the uncaged TNB that the nigger can't refrain from unleashing. The average sambo can not restrain its self when it is seemingly under the duress of any human rules. " weez free...weez free...aint takin diss shieet " explodes the little clockwork engine inside the sub simian brain. We witness it daily in every aspect of the miserable negro existence.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to have muzzles and pawcuffs as a requirement for niggers that use any sort of public transportation, to include airplane travel (it is transportation and public).

If it were up to me, I would make explosive collars mandatory for niggers in day to day life... (this video is from Cloud Atlas, but it demonstrates what I'm looking for)

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    They need to have muzzles and pawcuffs as a requirement for niggers that use any sort of public transportation, to include airplane travel (it is transportation and public).

If it were up to me, I would make explosive collars mandatory for niggers in day to day life... (this video is from Cloud Atlas, but it demonstrates what I'm looking for)

Works for me!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be transported in the cargo area with the other animals, properly restrained with steel chains to loops in the cage. All four feet, along with a neck shackle to keep them in line. Chain up the tail if the doctor didn't rip it off at birth. Or better yet, put them all on a cargo ship back to Africa where they belong. They have no place among civilized humanity.
    Right. Just like us.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.