Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid shit niggers do

Look, I know it's a fool who looks for logic in the thoughts and actions of a nigger. But sometimes niggers just do some stupid shit that make you go
    ...WHY!??

Like :

Why do niggers ALWAYS back their vehicles into a parking space? PARK NORMALLY, NIGGER.

Any explanation is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It may be so that they can leave faster after the shoplifting or heist. Also, with the cleared back-up cameras on newer cars these days, I've noticed more people doing it. I'm annoyed, but so far there's no law saying you can't do it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It may be so that they can leave faster after the shoplifting or heist. Also, with the cleared back-up cameras on newer cars these days, I've noticed more people doing it. I'm annoyed, but so far there's no law saying you can't do it.
    I back my truck into some spots because it is easier than making a 19 point turn to get into it when the lane is barely wider than my truck. But I almost never back my little Honda into a spot even though the back up camera is like watching an HD movie. These days it seems most parking lots are going to the 45° setup. You still see some niggers try to do a cross lane and backup into the opposite direction. Then when driving out they drive the wrong way down the lot honking their horn like they have right of way... Sorry nigger but my diesel isn't moving to give your pontiac room.

Niggers back into their spots for the same reason they park in handicap spaces. Laziness. I don't believe it is because they are thinking ahead for a get away. That would suggest planning ahead beyond the crime itself which is unheard of with niggers. It is also to protect their rimz and tires from scraping the inside of the wheel well. When you put tires on a hooptie that are too big for it to make a normal turn they will rub if you turn them too far. So it makes it necesary to back into the spot when you can not make the turn without going real wide. However I still see them do it even with shitty cars with no aftermarket wheels. It might just be ingrained behaivour to make life difficult for everyone else.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lie through their teeth with the most outrageously obvious bullshit and actually expect humans to believe them.

See 'We wuz Vikings' etc for proof of this.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I normally just look for a pull-through for my truck, even if I have to walk an extra 50-100 feet. I figure the extra exercise won't kill me.
    Niggers, on the other hand are self-defeatingly lazy and stupid. They will circle around for half an hour to get one space closer in the parking lot so they don't have to waddle their fat baboon asses 10 extra feet to de sto'.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Lie through their teeth with the most outrageously obvious bullshit and actually expect humans to believe them.

See 'We wuz Vikings' etc for proof of this.
    I love it on COPS/LivePD/etc when the cops tell them why they're being detained and the niggers chimp out, my favorite being "oh, man...I can't go down for that".

Yes, you can nigger. You can, and you fucking will.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I normally just look for a pull-through for my truck, even if I have to walk an extra 50-100 feet. I figure the extra exercise won't kill me.
    Niggers, on the other hand are self-defeatingly lazy and stupid. They will circle around for half an hour to get one space closer in the parking lot so they don't have to waddle their fat baboon asses 10 extra feet to de sto'.
    Oh fuck, that's exactly why the parking spot next to my apartment is always taken by the niggers - I just put it together.

Fucking niggers.