Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow going for nigger lotto, had to be cuffed to the hospital bed when it shit out its niglet

A 22-year-old African American woman has filed a civil rights lawsuit in New York, claiming she was shackled to a hospital gurney during labor, after being arrested on a minor assault charge that was later dismissed.

The lawsuit filed on behalf of “Jane Doe” against the City of New York and several New York police department (NYPD) officers who arrested the woman in December 2018, when she was more than 40 weeks pregnant, claims the woman was also handcuffed and shackled after she gave birth to her son.
    The suit claims officers kept the woman in physical restraints for the next 36 hours, “often with one arm and one leg” shackled to a hospital bed.

The woman, the suit claims, struggled to feed her newborn son while one arm was cuffed to the bed. After the baby was transferred to a neonatal intensive care unit, the complaint says, officers would not let the woman visit him without first shackling her legs together.

“The NYPD made me feel less than human,” the woman said. “I was sad and depressed for months after giving birth to my son. I just want these officers to be held accountable so something like this never happens to anyone else.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-woma...203430628.html

Guess what, nigger, you are less than human. It was two days overdue and 40 weeks constipated? That is simply not human.

Now when you show in court like you're supposed to, and what the lawsuit doesn't mention, when you don't resist arrest and don't try to escape, then the cops won't need to handcuff you. Any of us, raise your hand if you've ever known a human mother who had to be restrained during childbirth. Bueller? Bueller?

It's already getting taxpayer money and will get more, called welfare, SNAP and WIC. Niggers are born into a smaller but steady and guaranteed nigger lotto win.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Standard operating procedure, nigger. You ain't special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv