Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A real title: "Why Interracial and Interethnic Dating Is The Best"

As a cisgendered hispanic man from Puerto Rico, my experiences dating have always contained components from interracial or interethnic spaces. Even dating a fellow Puerto Rican can have ethnic differences depending where they or myself come from. Dating into different races and ethnicities has always been something I believe in not only for personal growth, but to help break down stereotypes and associations out there. Here are the reasons why interracial and interethnic dating are the best. Besides, who wants to date someone that looks like them?!
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-...232500780.html

Why should you want to be with a nigger? There are very exciting, compelling reasons!

1. You want to die young and violently.

2. You want to have niglets terrorizing you before you're murdered. (They might even do it before the buck or sow does.)

3. You want to get charged and sentenced as an accomplice, aiding and abetting a fugitive, etc.

4. You want your last dollar drained before you know it.

5. You want to have your car "borrowed" without you realizing it. If you're lucky, it'll be returned damaged and with a gallon of gas left. Otherwise it'll be destroyed in commission of a crime, or seized by police as asset forfeiture.

6. You want to have your home turned into something worse than a landfill, with other niggers coming and going. If you're very lucky, they'll leave you alone, because the buck or sow tells the, "Dat bitch be mine!" (If you're an oildriller, you're still a bitch.)
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    7. You want to have offspring that are not human.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Besides, who wants to date someone that looks like them?!
    I always did, for some bizarre reason. I've never been attracted to anyone outside my race, particularly niggers. Guess that makes me a horrible racist. Aside from that, anyone (especially a grown man!) who starts off by saying "cisgendered" or any other bullshit, snowflake, buzzword, made-up Tumblr garbage will not say one word that worth listening to.