Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

CDC: How to wash your black paws

From the official CDC website: How to wash your black paws

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...revention.html

They teach you with illustrations and a video on how to properly wash your black paws.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see they use niggers in 4 out of 6 illustrations. Makes sense. They're the majority of the population (according to all media) and most in need of sanitizing.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a similar note, "How to clean off a turd."

Seriously, not going to happen. Niggers hate soap, water, and deodorant. It's extremely painful to a nigger and burns their hide.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I see they use niggers in 4 out of 6 illustrations. Makes sense. They're the majority of the population (according to all media) and most in need of sanitizing.
    For one to say they need to be sterilized is a massive understatement.

I'm talking about their paws, of course.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! The black is not coming off!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Hey! The black is not coming off!
    Needs more bleach!

(On a more serious note, bleach is useful for sterilizing non-nigger things. Chlorine is extremely effective at deleting undesirable genetic material, and I've used bleach when other cleaning supplies have failed to yield a desirable result. For some unknown reason, most simple life forms have not developed a defense against chlorine, but more complex life forms with quantum error state analysis and correction can tolerate it to a certain extent; this is why it is used to purify our water in many cases.

That being said, intentionally overtaxing your genetic capabilities could be considered unwise unless you are in a genuine life or death situation. Unpleasant preprogrammed mutations might be a result. Believe it or not, but our DNA is essentially a massive database, and it has many potential options to choose from to attempt to compensate for various situations.

A relatively simple example involves humans being able to survive when their appendix has been removed. I think additional enzyme encoding is in our chromosomes, which allows us to continue to be able to digest carbs, fats, and proteins even when the obsolete appendix is yanked out, or after taking broad spectrum antibiotics/antimicrobials. A very large portion of our internal "flora and fauna" is actually manufactured according to predefined specifications according to what our DNA allows for.

I know this will make me sound like an asshole, but encouraging people that are incapable of surviving without advanced medical tech to continue to breed is NOT a good long term strategy. I suspect that several millennia of rewarding epic fail is what created the nigger.)
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Needs more bleach!

(On a more serious note, bleach is useful for sterilizing non-nigger things. Chlorine is extremely effective at deleting undesirable genetic material, and I've used bleach when other cleaning supplies have failed to yield a desirable result. For some unknown reason, most simple life forms have not developed a defense against chlorine, but more complex life forms with quantum error state analysis and correction can tolerate it to a certain extent; this is why it is used to purify our water in many cases.

That being said, intentionally overtaxing your genetic capabilities could be considered unwise unless you are in a genuine life or death situation. Unpleasant preprogrammed mutations might be a result. Believe it or not, but our DNA is essentially a massive database, and it has many potential options to choose from to attempt to compensate for various situations.

A relatively simple example involves humans being able to survive when their appendix has been removed. I think additional enzyme encoding is in our chromosomes, which allows us to continue to be able to digest carbs, fats, and proteins even when the obsolete appendix is yanked out, or after taking broad spectrum antibiotics/antimicrobials.)
    Yeah, I use it all the time. The local shops are all out of bleach.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should fire the artist or the person who told the artist to make the illustrations.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Needs more bleach!

I know this will make me sound like an asshole, but encouraging people that are incapable of surviving without advanced medical tech to continue to breed is NOT a good long term strategy. I suspect that several millennia of rewarding epic fail is what created the nigger.)
    Hardly an asshole. What you're saying is only factual and something I've been saying for ages, that a species that cannot feed or care for itself, ever, must pass into extinction.

How does this make sense?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Notice they showed the niggers as the one being exposed to dirty YT. They are being responsible by wearing a mask and washing their hands as well...