Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pastor sex offender nigger now preachin' again at Florida niggerchurch- and some niggers are complaining

Florida church members split after ‘registered sex offender’ returns to preach

A Florida pastor with a history of sexual misconduct allegations is once again preaching in the pulpit, upsetting members who point to his three-year prison sentence in 2009 for sexually molesting two girls.

The Rev. Darrell Gilyard, a registered sex offender in the Sunshine State, just became the new pastor of Mount Ararat Baptist Church in Jacksonville, according to the local news.
    At one time a rising star, the protege of former Southern Baptist Convention President Paige Patterson is now riddled with a history of sexual misconduct allegations from hundreds of women from previous churches he's led in Texas and Oklahoma, dating back to the 90s, Christian Post reports.
    Prior to his arrest, Gilyard was forced to resign from a Dallas-area church after he confessed to some allegations in 1991, and Gilyard defended himself against multiple civil suits, including one that he eventually settled -- a grieving widow who accused him of raping and impregnating her during counseling sessions, according to Florida and federal court records.
    The controversial pastor, who is able to work at the church as a registered sex offender because he is not on probation, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, believes he has changed.

"Of course I believe I have changed. But time will tell everyone if I have changed,” Gilyard told First Coast News in 2014. “I'm a believer in when you do something wrong, you pay the price. But do you pay the price forever?"
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-p...h-sex-offender
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger has got the spirit!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, at least the nigger is not raping boys.

...or is it?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought being a muh-dik predator was a requirement for nigger pastors?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  10.2 KB
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rev Darrell Gilyard.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	10944 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	44 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	10945

Ever so typical nigger "Rev." behavior. Kindly read my definition below of Rev when ape-plied to the manure pile.
    ==============================
    When applied to a human, Rev. is an abbreviation for Reverend and refers to a religious leader who is worthy of honor and respect. However, this is never the case when Rev. is placed in front of a despicable nigger's name, nor even the name of a nigger-coddling race-traitor. Take for example this sentence: "The Rev. Fartavious P. Crappington will be ooking Sunday morning at the First Church of the Nigger Jeebus , after which it will be MuhDik -ing all the sows in the choir and sodomizing the nigglettes in the nursery." In this case, Rev. is short for: "Revolting", as in: "Causing abhorrence or disgust; causing revulsion; nauseating, disgusting, or repulsive; highly offensive; arousing aversion."

Some commonly-known ape-propriate nigger examples are: Rev. Jerry-my-ass Wright, Rev. Messie Jax-scum, Rev. Skrewie Lewie Fairy-Koon, Rev. Al Shart-skunk and Rev. Marchin Lucifer Koon.