Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Ebony Nigger Magazine Sued out of Business for Promoting the Nigtarded Kendrick Johnson Race Hoax

The nigger parents of a dead nigger Kendrick Johnson who died at school after getting trapped upside down in a rolled up gym mat have been pestering the world with their nigtarded coonspearacy lie about how their snake head demon got murdered. These shitskins and their nigger and libturded allies have been filing suits and writing articles to promote their total load of ghetto horse shit. They have already fined the dead nig's dad and lawyers for frivolous lawsuits.
    Bankrupt Johnson Publishing reaches $500,000 settlement in Ebony defamation lawsuit
    Bankrupt Johnson Publishing reached a $500,000 settlement in a defamation lawsuit brought by the family of two Georgia high school students alleging they were falsely implicated in the 2013 death of a black classmate by a series of articles that appeared in Ebony.

In 2014, FBI agent Richard Bell and his wife, Karen (the human victims of the niggers' witch hunt), filed a $5 million defamation lawsuit in a Georgia federal court against Chicago-based Johnson Publishing for articles they alleged indirectly linked their sons to the death of Kendrick Johnson, who was found lifeless inside a rolled-up gym mat at his high school.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...w03ISzcqkgZivs
    There is a Facebook group to support the poor humans https://www.facebook.com/Kendrick-Jo...7438131673957/ Just avoid the nig word or similar descriptors of the apes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kendrick.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	10921

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-12-2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: spacing
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the video of the buck going off in front of his work truck. He doesn't know about W-2s, W-4s, or I-9s...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead nigger Kendrick Johnson who died at school after getting trapped upside down in a rolled up gym mat
    Maybe it's just because I had an extra glass of wine tonight, but that - a fitting end to a worthy nigger - just hit my funny bone.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Love the video of the buck going off in front of his work truck. He doesn't know about W-2s, W-4s, or I-9s...
    Don't forget honkey, those nogs discovered and invented EVERYTHING, but they have a major fail at the understanding of the simplest of systems
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Don't forget honkey, those nogs discovered and invented EVERYTHING, but they have a major fail at the understanding of the simplest of systems
    Dude, there's this nog that comes in where I work, stupid country nigger that is completely fucking stupid and helpless. This stupid sheboon comes in "I needs help, I done paid for my card!? BixnoodBixnoodBixnood, nigga."

I'm like "you upload everything to the state?"

Niggerbitch : "yea."

I look up her name. She hasn't uploaded shit. She's not even in the system.

"You have your paperwork?"

Nigger : "Yea."

She hands me expired paperwork.

"Ma'am, you're going to need to get a reprint from the doctor."

Nigger : "why!?"

"It's expired."

ALL OF THIS IS ON HER PAPERWORK IN PERFECTLY LEGIBLE ENGLISH, MIND YOU.

I go to register, and the bitch can't even remember her email password to get into her email and verify. Then, according to the state's website, her SSN is already registered.

"Ma'am, what email did you use to register?"

*dumb look from sheboon* "Dafuq you be meanin' and stuff?"

"Ma'am, someone has registered with your SSN, but this email is not accurate. I need you to call DHSS and have them release your SSN or find out what email is linked to your account."

*dumb look from sheboon*

"Ma'am, I can't help you. The state of M_______ is not allowing you to register because your SSN has already been used."

*dumb, confused, bewildered look from sheboon* "Dafuq you be sayin'?"

"Ma'am, someone has registered with your SSN, but this email is not accurate. I need you to call DHSS and have them release your SSN or find out what email is linked to your account."

*dumb, bewildered, confused look from sheboon*

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You really can't get mad at niggers because they have an average IQ of 70 (60 if in Africa).

They are so sad and pathetic, they almost deserve our pity...

If they didn't want to rape and murder us.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    You really can't get mad at niggers because they have an average IQ of 70 (60 if in Africa).

They are so sad and pathetic, they almost deserve our pity...

If they didn't want to rape and murder us.
    The only reason they deserve any pity is because of the niggerloving liberal cucks who tell the niggers that they're equal to humans and can do anything humans can do. The poor niggers believe it, and I think it's because they're told that niggers are our equals that they believe that humans are as dumb as they are...