Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

God proves that he's done with the nigger menace - Locusts swarm Africa and destroy crops

https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-51618188

How could these walking skins of shit ever get by without human interference? How long before the coons are begging for chow again? Well maybe this time niggers, the hands that feed have their own problems. Let's see where these hopeless savages are now in the bread line handouts.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Logic 101

1- A benevolent, all-knowing god would not "create" niggers.
    2- Niggers (unfortunately) exist.

Ergo, there is no benevolent, all-knowing god.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

God proves that he's done with the nigger menace - Locusts swarm Africa and destroy crops

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

God works in mysterious ways. If he did not create the devil to create niggers, life would be too simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without the darkness, there would be no light.

In the absence of light, we have the color black. With the unification of colors, we have the color white.

Our future depends on us doing what is necessary for the survival of our species. I have absolutely no objection to allowing non-white people to fight alongside me, as long as they are willing to follow the rules.

edit: Cooking meat to an appropriate temperature is one of those rules. I understand that in nigger and sand nigger culture, eating coronavirus infected meat is par for the course... but in civilized nations, we prefer to not have to deal with filthy fucking niggers that go around the world spreading incurable diseases.

edit2: AIDS. Does it have a cure?

Did the nigger that raped that monkey at least give it an orgasm, or was it just a straight up rape?

Did the monkey drop the soap on the floor... or did the nigger not notice that it had a penis and testicles?

I don't want to sound like a bigot. I totally support homosexual rape. Just in case thought crime officers are reading this.

edit3: I don't actually support these sorts of deviant behaviors, but I am saying that I do so the Democrats won't have me murdered.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Or there is a malevolent Evil One, Satan, who saw God create humans, got jealous, and fucked an ape, which then took a shit and birthed the first nigger.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Unreggie, you do realize that you risk alienating members of CO that actually have faith in a higher power, don't you? We are in the business of calling out niggers, not humans and by extension, certainly not the Creator of humanity. Consider the possibility that niggers are simply humanity's punishment for hubris.

No one here wants to get into a debate about who may or may not exist behind a curtain that we cannot see around. We all have our beliefs. Some people's beliefs happen to be disbelief. To each his own and so be it. Some of us are Christian of various denominations, some are Jewish, there are even a few Hindu from what I've gathered. We don't force anything on anyone when it comes to beliefs and neither do we dish on them either no matter how Zenu batshit crazy they might seem to us. I myself was at one time an atheist so I understand where you are coming from and won't bother trying to convert you and I certainly won't insult you for it. Just remember the purpose of this forum - it's to disseminate news, humor and vent about the feral nigger scourge - not religious beliefs.

Except for the Mudslimes - those dirty filthy muzzies. They can all rot with the niggers for all the fucks we give!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe God is smart enough to know that locusts wouldn't have the effect people hope for. Too many lefty virtue signalers and evil NGO's have to be dealt with first. God is infallible. He wouldn't do things in such a way that His works could be undone by mere mortals. When He shows up to hand out justice, there won't be any confusion or speculation about it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.