Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigerian nigs getting "Lassa Fever" in addition to corona virus

Not surprising when you see how it's contacted:
    direct contact with rat urine or feces
    touching objects soiled with urine or feces
    In other words, a normal day for ferals.

How to avoid it:

Maintain clean living quarters
    Do not eat rats
    Well, that's not happening.

https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/heal...th-notices/160

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good god, what disgusting creatures they are. If you eat rats and their feces and urine, nothing can help you.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you expect the Nigerians to do?

Eat niglets?

They aren't American niggers. Nigerians have dignity and self respect.

On an unrelated note, I am best friends with a Nigerian prince, and in order to transfer a large sum of moneys, he will need you to transfer a couple thousand dollars to me. After I use those moneys to purchase an airplane ticket, he will travel to the country where his documentation bees, and then we will transfer 49% of his moneys to you. You will be a millionaire.

Give me $4,923.99 today, and you can guarantee a future where you are nigger rich.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    What do you expect the Nigerians to do?

Eat niglets?

They aren't American niggers. Nigerians have dignity and self respect.

On an unrelated note, I am best friends with a Nigerian prince, and in order to transfer a large sum of moneys, he will need you to transfer a couple thousand dollars to me. After I use those moneys to purchase an airplane ticket, he will travel to the country where his documentation bees, and then we will transfer 49% of his moneys to you. You will be a millionaire.

Give me $4,923.99 today, and you can guarantee a future where you are nigger rich.
    People need to realize that niggers are deadly poison wherever they are found. People can either learn that lesson by reading our forum, or they can learn it the hard way through experience.

Poor young grandson, there's nothing I can say
    You'll have to learn, just like me
    And that's the hardest way, ooh la la
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why they're still eating rats when they have all those tasty and nutritious locusts right outside the doors of their hovels.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't know why they're still eating rats when they have all those tasty and nutritious locusts right outside the doors of their hovels.
    Don't forget all those yummy faceflies

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Don't forget all those yummy faceflies
    And mosquito burgers! I don't know why they're always ooking that they have no food.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moquitAnUs_n.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	10922

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why bother maintaining your food crops when whitey will rescue you whenever you fail at the game of life?

Good luck with that now, when whitey has bigger problems than keeping ungrateful niggers alive.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Why bother maintaining your food crops when whitey will rescue you whenever you fail at the game of life?

Good luck with that now, when whitey has bigger problems than keeping ungrateful niggers alive.
    Wouldn't it be great if all the aid and food they get from YT to keep these worthless alive from the time the sows shit them out until they become good just stopped? Finally, we'd get the extinction Mother Nature has been trying to effect for a century or more.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if all the aid and food they get from YT to keep these worthless alive from the time the sows shit them out until they become good just stopped? Finally, we'd get the extinction Mother Nature has been trying to effect for a century or more.
    That's exactly it. Whitey cured malaria, stopped food shortages, curbed cholera outbreaks, etc etc and it caused the nigger population to explode. This can be explained by R/K Selection Theory, of which dindus are definitely from R-Selection.

r-selection
    r-selected species are those that emphasize high growth rates, typically exploit less-crowded ecological niches, and produce many offspring, each of which has a relatively low probability of surviving to adulthood (i.e., high r, low K).[8] A typical r species is the dandelion (genus Taraxacum).

In unstable or unpredictable environments, r-selection predominates due to the ability to reproduce rapidly. There is little advantage in adaptations that permit successful competition with other organisms, because the environment is likely to change again. Among the traits that are thought to characterize r-selection are high fecundity, small body size, early maturity onset, short generation time, and the ability to disperse offspring widely.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's exactly it. Whitey cured malaria, stopped food shortages, curbed cholera outbreaks, etc etc and it caused the nigger population to explode. This can be explained by R/K Selection Theory, of which dindus are definitely from R-Selection.
    So niggers are basically upright cockroaches. Even dandelions are pretty to look at, unlike nigs.