Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dindu Edumuckashuns: lil' Kamauri gets his nigger noggin smashed in in dispute over juicebox by teacher

Student airlifted to hospital after alleged altercation with teacher over a juice box
    The student was left with a wound bad enough that he was airlifted to hospital.

An 11-year-old boy was airlifted to a hospital and received six stitches to his forehead after an alleged altercation with his teacher during the school day.

The alleged incident began last week at Post Elementary School in Houston, Texas, when Kiana Randolph, mother of fifth grade student Kamauri Williamson, received a phone call from the school nurse saying that her 11-year-old son had been injured in an altercation.

Randolph rushed to her son’s school but when she got there she discovered that her had a large open wound at least a couple of inches long above his right eyebrow. The injury was even considered bad enough that Williamson was airlifted to Texas Medical Center to be treated.

Randolph, however, was horrified when school officials explained to her how it happened. It was allegedly with a teacher over a juice box.

Randolph said she has seen portions of the school’s surveillance footage and was not pleased with what she allegedly saw, claiming that the teacher grabbed her son by his hoodie and slammed his head against the counter in the classroom.
    “You see him at one point, my son’s feet lift up off the ground and he is basically being choked,” she said.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/student-ai...ry?id=69198680
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, what's the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

In other words, if a nigger has been harmed, why do humans care?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

In other words, if a nigger has been harmed, why do humans care?
    The only reason that my GAF meter even moves in the slightest is that if it was a coon teacher (and that's probably a given), then it might be a human child next week. If they live among humans, hold them to the same standards if not doubly so.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The only reason that my GAF meter even moves in the slightest is that if it was a coon teacher (and that's probably a given), then it might be a human child next week. If they live among humans, hold them to the same standards if not doubly so.

Realistically, we can't expect negroes to be capable of understanding or functioning on human standards.

We must pretend that these subhuman things are human while simultaneously pretending that they are somehow our equals.

To be an American is to live a life of deliberate delusion... to choose to believe in false realities that do not reflect on... reality.

That being said, I'm sure I'm not the only person that is unhappy with what happened with the stock market today.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Realistically, we can't expect negroes to be capable of understanding or functioning on human standards.

We must pretend that these subhuman things are human while simultaneously pretending that they are somehow our equals.

I don't expect them to understand human standards. I should, however, be able to expect them to fear our standards the same way niggers feared the whip of the slave owner. Fear is the only thing they understand. I'm not a fool - I know they can't be reasoned with like humans. They can only be trained like animals and carefully watched over to make sure they don't chimpout.

We must never pretend they are human, equal or anything of the sort.