Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey has proclaimed March 10 as Abortion Provider Appreciation Day

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...reciation-day/

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey has proclaimed March 10 as Abortion Provider Appreciation Day.

On Tuesday, Gender Justice and the Whole Woman’s Health Alliance announced the news and applauded Frey’s proclamation. National Abortion Provider Appreciation Day first began in 1996 to honor the life of Dr. David Gunn, an abortion provider who was shot and killed on March 10, 1993.

Frey says the proclamation honors a local abortion provider, Whole Woman’s Health, which has provided reproductive health care to Minnesotans since 2012.

“Every day, abortion providers like Whole Woman’s Health deliver high quality care in the face of harassment and threats to abortion access at the federal and local levels,” Frey said. “I’m proud to recognize today as Abortion Provider Appreciation Day to celebrate Whole Woman’s Health as an essential part of our community.”

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they can up the nig, especially the Somalicoon, abortion rate to 90% there, we'll have a chance
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.