Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Carnival ride operator calls feral groid patron a nigger, chimp out ensues

Lee County Fair worker sparks fight by using racial slur

"When people act like niggers, no matter who they are, the only thing to do is treat them like a nigger." - William Faulkner
    A nigger attending the Lee County Fair attacked a ride operator after the ride operator called him a nigger.

Trevor Reiland recorded the altercation Sunday afternoon just before 5:30 p.m.

According to Reiland, the fair operator called the man's wife a "bitch," so the man walked up to the fair operator, asking him to come off the ride platform and "come see him."

Moments later, you can hear the ride operator call the man a racial slur. The nigger then pulled on the operator and tried to drag him over the platform rails. In the video, you can see the nigger grabbed the operator's neck, trying to pull him down.
    I think I see what happened here, a nigger acted like a nigger and got treated like a nigger.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41871140...ng-racial-slur
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to share my thoughts on dealing with that (and every nigger on Earth). But I would also like to remain a member on this forum.

A hundred generations from now, niggers will still be dangerous feral stone age animals. There is only ONE answer to dealing with them. And it's not "Send them Back!"
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a simpler time when a nigger who came loose from his chain was given a procedure to ensure it could not escape and harm humans again. I would give up all the fancy electronics to have been a part of that time.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    There was a simpler time when a nigger who came loose from his chain was given a procedure to ensure it could not escape and harm humans again. I would give up all the fancy electronics to have been a part of that time.
    We lived without fancy electronics fine. I'd do the same. To this day, I'm not into Snapchat, Facebook, etc. I'd prefer a life that even though there are niggers, they would know they can't act like one and get away with it. And, when there was swift justice to rapists and murderers, it sure did strike fear into their simian hearts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.