Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Another nigger helps destroy Ice Cream in a supermarket.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blue...203613596.html

Blue Bell ice cream licker gets jail time for viral stunt

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Execution is the only fitting punishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Execution is the only fitting punishment.
    I'd settle for just cutting his tongue out.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I'd settle for just cutting his tongue out.
    And neutering him while they're at at.
    D'Adrien L'Quinn

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without a tongue, no (c)rapping.

Without balls, no muh-dikkery.

The only thing left for it to do for fun would be to steal.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually bitch about how much plastic sealing and wrapping comes on some products but this illustrates the need for product safety. NEVER buy any food product that a nigger can contaminate.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is the same incident from last year.. The nigger just got a (far too lenient) stint in Nigger Community College. It should have gotten a full scholarship to the U, along with a public flogging and a free trip back to Africa, IMO. Just like us. Sure.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I usually bitch about how much plastic sealing and wrapping comes on some products but this illustrates the need for product safety. NEVER buy any food product that a nigger can contaminate.
    I refuse to buy anything that goes inside my body if it does not have some kind of seal to at least suggest that it was not contaminated by niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stores, like all public places, should be segregated. If no other services are available, the niggers should have it's groceries delivered to it's hoopty in the back parking lot for an (ahem...) nominal surcharge and everything paid up on the front-end prior to one single item pulled from stock. Even then, this service should be performed after normal store hours by nigger parking lot runners - so when the bullets start flying over the prices or service, they will be the only ones hit.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I refuse to buy anything that goes inside my body if it does not have some kind of seal to at least suggest that it was not contaminated by niggers.
    Today Mrs S. and I got in line at the grocery store where I insist on not using the one sowzilla cashier. As the customer in front of us started getting checked out, the human cashier stepped aside for her break, and then that sowzilla came. It was too late to go into another lane. We'd already unloaded our cart and had three people behind us.

God damn it all. We snagged a ton of the cart disinfecting wipes on the way out, but Mrs. S (who didn't before understand why I avoid nigger cashiers) went to the restroom to wash her hands. When we got home, we thoroughly washed off all the packages, and also took out the meat to put in fresh ziplocs. Forget coronavirus. Niggers already carry and spread all kinds of disease like HIV, hepatitis, Ebola, pneumonia to flu to cholera thanks to all the infectious bacteria and viruses they're coated with, and you can expect their hands are covered with their special muh dikk/muh poosie sauce.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.