Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Paterson, NJ updates its 'Noise Ordinance' to allow sandnigger mosque to blare its muzzie 'call to prayer'

Culturally enriching everywhere they go with vibrancy. *puke*

The Paterson City Council is poised to change its noise ordinance to allow for a Muslim call to prayer to be broadcast over loudspeakers.

Islamic mosques typically make a call to prayer five times a day. These calls are confined to the inside of the mosque. But a proposed ordinance could allow a call to prayer over exterior speakers to be made between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.

The call – or Adhan – broadcasted over a loudspeaker is a common part of life for Muslims in many countries.

"Some people during the day, they're working. They don't know what time it is for prayer, so that is why they have the loudspeaker - to remind people that time is now for prayer,” says Paterson resident Jamal Ahmed.
    Paterson Councilman Shahin Khalique proposed to the ordinance on Tuesday. Mayor Andre Sayegh says that he wants to hear from Paterson residents about the issue.
    http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41...call-to-prayer
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like the muslims have successfully taken over that city, and the humans left there are being forced to submit to their rulers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    It looks like the muslims have successfully taken over that city, and the humans left there are being forced to submit to their rulers.
    Niggers basically conquered it years ago, with crime rivaling Newark (but not as bad as Camden). Muslimes fit right in, knowing that for centuries there's something about Jizzlam that attracts niggers. Supposedly the city's only a third nigger, but combined with cucks, they elected an asslifter mayor who married what looks like half a sow, half an sand nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Paterson, NJ updates its 'Noise Ordinance' to allow sandnigger mosque to blare its muzzie 'call to prayer'

I would just blast a sawtooth waveform at 40 to 44 kHz that only dogs can hear. I’ll pump it out at 200db to cause irritation for a mile around the mosque. I’ll add a rotating beacon that pulses ultraviolet light and the speaker will also rotate. It will only play during call to ass lift.

Every dog for blocks will howl during the call. After a while they will associate the call with the annoyance and howl without the other noise.

I know this works. It is how I got my neighbors dog to stop barking or even coming to the fence line.

If that doesn’t work I would blast inverse sound waves like a noise cancelling headphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I would just blast a sawtooth waveform at 40 to 44 kHz that only dogs can hear. I’ll pump it out at 200db to cause irritation for a mile around the mosque. I’ll add a rotating beacon that pulses ultraviolet light and the speaker will also rotate. It will only play during call to ass lift.

Every dog for blocks will howl during the call. After a while they will associate the call with the annoyance and howl without the other noise.

I know this works. It is how I got my neighbors dog to stop barking or even coming to the fence line.

If that doesn’t work I would blast inverse sound waves like a noise cancelling headphone.

That's an excellent idea. I would also suggest starting a pork smoking plant next door to the mosque to lend a smoky pork kind of smell to the air. Ever have smoked pork? nom nom nom nom!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Compliment that with an accompanying beer chugging contest and wine tasting event. That should make the mudslimes feel right at home.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found on interwebs last night:

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque
    should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like Iraq-o-Ribs.

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next to Victoria's Secret could be a slaughter house, called Pork or Walk.

On the other side of the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance.

Problem solved.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

[FONT="]I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.[/FONT]

[FONT="] I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque[/FONT]
    [FONT="]should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.[/FONT]

[FONT="] That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".[/FONT]

[FONT="] Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like Iraq-o-Ribs.[/FONT]

[FONT="] Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods. [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="] Next to Victoria's Secret could be a slaughter house, called Pork or Walk. [/FONT]

[FONT="] On the other side of the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?[/FONT]

[FONT="] Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    Problem solved.
    ROFL

LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Compliment that with an accompanying beer chugging contest and wine tasting event. That should make the mudslimes feel right at home.
    If they REALLY wanted to make them feel at home, they would build a brothel filled with male goats.

Women are for breeding, and kids are for pleasure.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they REALLY wanted to make them feel at home, they would build a brothel filled with male goats.

What I meant was that alcohol is 'haram' to the goatfuckers and that the pork and alcohol would hopefully piss the goatfuckers off LOL.

But a goat brothel could be good if you put it like waaaaaayyyyyyyyy outside of the edge of polite society in the middle of nowhere. That way the mudslimes would have to travel far away and GTFO. We could build a Mudslime version of Disneyland and put it on Three Mile Island or something.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

And male "sexy mannequins," preferably boys.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque
    should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like Iraq-o-Ribs.

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next to Victoria's Secret could be a slaughter house, called Pork or Walk.

On the other side of the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance.

Problem solved.

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.