Close

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,069

    Paterson, NJ updates its 'Noise Ordinance' to allow sandnigger mosque to blare its muzzie 'call to prayer'

    Culturally enriching everywhere they go with vibrancy. *puke*


    The Paterson City Council is poised to change its noise ordinance to allow for a Muslim call to prayer to be broadcast over loudspeakers.

    Islamic mosques typically make a call to prayer five times a day. These calls are confined to the inside of the mosque. But a proposed ordinance could allow a call to prayer over exterior speakers to be made between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.

    The call – or Adhan – broadcasted over a loudspeaker is a common part of life for Muslims in many countries.

    "Some people during the day, they're working. They don't know what time it is for prayer, so that is why they have the loudspeaker - to remind people that time is now for prayer,” says Paterson resident Jamal Ahmed.
    Paterson Councilman Shahin Khalique proposed to the ordinance on Tuesday. Mayor Andre Sayegh says that he wants to hear from Paterson residents about the issue.
    http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41...call-to-prayer
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    CreepyAssNigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,365
    It looks like the muslims have successfully taken over that city, and the humans left there are being forced to submit to their rulers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    It looks like the muslims have successfully taken over that city, and the humans left there are being forced to submit to their rulers.
    Niggers basically conquered it years ago, with crime rivaling Newark (but not as bad as Camden). Muslimes fit right in, knowing that for centuries there's something about Jizzlam that attracts niggers. Supposedly the city's only a third nigger, but combined with cucks, they elected an asslifter mayor who married what looks like half a sow, half an sand nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

  4. #4

    Paterson, NJ updates its 'Noise Ordinance' to allow sandnigger mosque to blare its muzzie 'call to prayer'

    I would just blast a sawtooth waveform at 40 to 44 kHz that only dogs can hear. I’ll pump it out at 200db to cause irritation for a mile around the mosque. I’ll add a rotating beacon that pulses ultraviolet light and the speaker will also rotate. It will only play during call to ass lift.

    Every dog for blocks will howl during the call. After a while they will associate the call with the annoyance and howl without the other noise.

    I know this works. It is how I got my neighbors dog to stop barking or even coming to the fence line.

    If that doesn’t work I would blast inverse sound waves like a noise cancelling headphone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I would just blast a sawtooth waveform at 40 to 44 kHz that only dogs can hear. I’ll pump it out at 200db to cause irritation for a mile around the mosque. I’ll add a rotating beacon that pulses ultraviolet light and the speaker will also rotate. It will only play during call to ass lift.

    Every dog for blocks will howl during the call. After a while they will associate the call with the annoyance and howl without the other noise.

    I know this works. It is how I got my neighbors dog to stop barking or even coming to the fence line.

    If that doesn’t work I would blast inverse sound waves like a noise cancelling headphone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That's an excellent idea. I would also suggest starting a pork smoking plant next door to the mosque to lend a smoky pork kind of smell to the air. Ever have smoked pork? nom nom nom nom!
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  6. #6
    Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    252,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's an excellent idea. I would also suggest starting a pork smoking plant next door to the mosque to lend a smoky pork kind of smell to the air. Ever have smoked pork? nom nom nom nom!

    Also do what this guy did

    https://www.foxnews.com/story/texas-...o-build-mosque
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Compliment that with an accompanying beer chugging contest and wine tasting event. That should make the mudslimes feel right at home.
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  8. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nig Orleeunz
    Posts
    1,460
    Found on interwebs last night:

    I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

    I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque
    should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

    That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

    Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like Iraq-o-Ribs.

    Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

    Next to Victoria's Secret could be a slaughter house, called Pork or Walk.

    On the other side of the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

    Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance.

    Problem solved.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Found on interwebs last night:

    [FONT="]I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.[/FONT]

    [FONT="] I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque[/FONT]
    [FONT="]should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.[/FONT]

    [FONT="] That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".[/FONT]

    [FONT="] Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like Iraq-o-Ribs.[/FONT]

    [FONT="] Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods. [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="] Next to Victoria's Secret could be a slaughter house, called Pork or Walk. [/FONT]

    [FONT="] On the other side of the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?[/FONT]

    [FONT="] Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    Problem solved.
    ROFL

    LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

  10. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    CreepyAssNigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Compliment that with an accompanying beer chugging contest and wine tasting event. That should make the mudslimes feel right at home.
    If they REALLY wanted to make them feel at home, they would build a brothel filled with male goats.

    Women are for breeding, and kids are for pleasure.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    If they REALLY wanted to make them feel at home, they would build a brothel filled with male goats.

    Women are for breeding, and kids are for pleasure.
    What I meant was that alcohol is 'haram' to the goatfuckers and that the pork and alcohol would hopefully piss the goatfuckers off LOL.

    But a goat brothel could be good if you put it like waaaaaayyyyyyyyy outside of the edge of polite society in the middle of nowhere. That way the mudslimes would have to travel far away and GTFO. We could build a Mudslime version of Disneyland and put it on Three Mile Island or something.
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    If they REALLY wanted to make them feel at home, they would build a brothel filled with male goats.

    Women are for breeding, and kids are for pleasure.
    And male "sexy mannequins," preferably boys.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Found on interwebs last night:

    I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

    I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque
    should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

    That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

    Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like Iraq-o-Ribs.

    Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

    Next to Victoria's Secret could be a slaughter house, called Pork or Walk.

    On the other side of the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

    Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance.

    Problem solved.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •