Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggah professah talks

Niggah professah expert talks about ancient technology.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's cuneiform, nigger, not cooniform LOL.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's cuneiform, nigger, not cooniform LOL.
    :

Niggers still stuck on clicks and grunts as their means of coonmunication. Writing, they're still hundreds of millenias behind. Inferior mind, inferior language, inferior culture.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was in boot camp, I overheard a couple of niggers communicating via clicks and grunts.

I thought they were joking around, so I started laughing.

Apparently that is a real form of communication among their species.

edit: It make sense that niggers are fond of African-American Vernacular English (Ebonics), which is a derivative of Creole, a slave tongue, as it is several centuries old, and primitive enough for intelligent (80 IQ) niggers to understand.

Yes, I am talking about the Queen's English. And before any Brits complain, I request that they explain the existence of the "chav," which appears to be the British equivalent of the white nigger.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers still stuck on clicks and grunts as their means of coonmunication. Writing, they're still hundreds of millenias behind. Inferior mind, inferior language, inferior culture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23517841_10156827433664056_2007886175507253939_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	10918
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    When I was in boot camp, I overheard a couple of niggers communicating via clicks and grunts.

edit: It make sense that niggers are fond of African-American Vernacular English (Ebonics), which is a derivative of Creole, a slave tongue, as it is several centuries old, and primitive enough for intelligent (80 IQ) niggers to understand.

Yes, I am talking about the Queen's English. And before any Brits complain, I request that they explain the existence of the "chav," which appears to be the British equivalent of the white nigger.

I have this feeling that an ancient human tribe with a great sense of humour decided to teach the local savages how to speak.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushmen meeting the spirits

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

Ah yes. The chav (Council Housed And Violent) of the species.

Usually found hanging around outside McDonalds trying to scrounge cigarettes off of passers by and calling their victoms 'nonce', or 'faggot' when refused.

Otherwise found trying to look well 'ard in front of their score or so mates by swearing at pensioners.

This all falls apart when they run into someone who is genuinely 'hard', semi-psychotic and well practiced in the correct use of the Queen's English and the Queensbury rules.