Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

A whole Aboriginal mission is visiting chimp out lol

I was looking at the hate mail section and nearly fell off my chair laughing at the racist catholic post. That is actually one Of our Australian Abbo missions, the particular One where they got their way and closed climbing on Ayers Rock last year using some made up babble about secret gins business. Gee the 90% fall in tourism must have given them the need to fill their extra time so they visit here lmfao

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
    I was looking at the hate mail section and nearly fell off my chair laughing at the racist catholic post. That is actually one Of our Australian Abbo missions, the particular One where they got their way and closed climbing on Ayers Rock last year using some made up babble about secret gins business. Gee the 90% fall in tourism must have given them the need to fill their extra time so they visit here lmfao

I was wondering who the hell from a "Catholic" religious place would be visiting us and for days on end. Maybe it was one of the Abo hating Abo's.

Like we have here in the USA those niggers that hate all other niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noongas are enough to drive anybody batshit.

Used to be an Aussie Chimper back in the day told me a noonga story. He said he went in to a Hungry Jack's restaurant, a big chain in Australia, and it was fairly crowded. The first guy in line was a drunk noonga, who was taking his own shit time trying to place an order. Suddenly, the drunk noonga throws up all over the front counter. Then, the whole restaurant emptied in seconds.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought abo's were genetic failures just like niggers.

Except... I think abo's are capable of surviving without salt, unlike humans and niggers.

Granted, this could be considered a useful trait, if it wasn't for the fact that most abo's are less intelligent than niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The abos really just wandered in the wild as ferals before any civilized people came to Australia. In all fairness, we imported niggers, that's on us. There, abos were just being abos, they did not import whiteys. I know they're pretty much useless but they didn't create their current reality. I know they're also backward and I'd agree also a different species. But to my knowledge, they don't pollute the gene pool as much as niggers do these days.

As long as abos don't ask me for my tax $$$, I'd just let them be feral.
    Coalburning is bestiality.