Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Google hates whites...WTF?!!

First post for me.
    Long time lurker.

Some of you probably know this but I just discovered it today. If you type a google search of Images of black couples. The usual stock photos of murder monkeys and felon factories appear. Now google search white couples...you see burners and bucks she-boons and cucks. Hu-whites with "adopted" sprogs. And hidden in the pile a few actual photos of white couples. My mind was blown! Further searches of Hispanic couples and asian couples show the expected homogeneous results. I wish I was making this up. Try it really ! It is sickening.
    Google's response is a hilarious lie of oh that is just the algorithm...we can't be held accountable.
    Fucking google and their pets.
    I am still just a lurker.

I am too nervous to register especially after this fucking discovery.

Just had to say something
    Also nigs suck the life and soul out of everything.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you are saying. This is nothing new. TV is just as bad, if not worse. Commercial after commercial promoting oil drilling and coal burning. This is slowly being done to brainwash everyone, to make us feel like it is normal. Several years back i was in Cincinnati and noticed on every bus stop was a picture of a nigger buck and a white girl cuddled up, with some saying about promoting diversity. I wish i was making that up. I took pictures of this, i need to dig through my hard drives to find them.
    Dont be nervous about registering here, this is one of the few safe havens left on the internet. Pick yourself out a screen name and post away.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why it is important to maintain free speech or you will only see what the commie nigger lovers want you to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

Praise our Orange Citrus Deity

Thank fuck for Trump. Whatever his motives, I don't care. All I know, is the little people roared and reminded the entitled elite, who feel that they are destined to make plans for the ' poor people ' whose God damn fucking country it is - and we're over with your perpetual BS and nigger pandering.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is why it is important to maintain free speech or you will only see what the commie nigger lovers want you to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    ^^^^^
    100% correct. We have to do our part to fight back and NOT accept the niggerization of the human species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Along the same line, just google “American Inventors” and a whole gaggle of niggers no one even heard of comes up. Fuck google and the whole nigger loving tech companies.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Along the same line, just google “American Inventors” and a whole gaggle of niggers no one even heard of comes up. Fuck google and the whole nigger loving tech companies.
    I love how every single one of those inventions niggers are credited for can be debunked with a quick search. Google is sure enough going to burry those results trying to perpetuate the lie. We will keep the truth alive.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    That looks like the entire cast of Roots! Maybe i am overlooking them but i don't even see the Wright Brothers on the list!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    It looks to me that all these niggers are from back in the day when there was a whole bunch of little simple things to invent or improve on, google makes it out to be like all these niggers were great minds, farther along than anyone else, when in fact today's human fourth grader could probably do the same thing.... sure you may have the one or two in 1 billion niggers that are magic and were educated at a white man's School come up with something unique but it is extremely extremely rare.... look at where the Nigger came from present day, if niggers were as smart as people say the nigger nests and ape land would be thriving modern low-crime economies.
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 03-10-2020 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Fixed a few typos

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. It's said that George Washington could travel no faster than Jesus Christ. That changed in 1804 with the invention of the steam locomotive. Richard Trevithick, George and Robert Stephenson, John Blenkensop, Robert Stevens, Isaac Dripps, all names, all HUMAN names, that changed the world by the introduction of fast, efficient transport. An invention that, arguably, made the modern world possible. No, niggers did not invent the automatic lubricator, no, niggers did not invent the automatic railroad coupler (Fun fact, Ely Janney, the man who did, was a Confederate Army officer, so the libs really want to bury that one!), and niggers did not invent the air brake. Being a railroad historian as a hobby and life passion, I cannot think of one useful invention niggers contributed to the rail industry.