Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The laziness of niggers knows no boundaries

I live in a coon infested apartment building for now until my ship comes in and I can save up for a better apartment. Until then, I come across a lot of TNB and nigger habitat stories to share.

The other day I was taking a small bag of trash from apartment to the trash chute down the hall from me and I notice that some nig was too lazy to open the chute door and shove their bag of trash into the chute, so they just left the stinky bag right in front of the chute's door.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rubbish.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	10900

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some time ago the nigs who live upstairs from me decided to throw their dog hair clippings off their balcony and some landed on my balcony. I swept up the clippings and put them right in front of their door. They are noisy nigs anyways. Also they had some curtain hanging down from their balcony railing so I pulled on it - effectively ripping it and letting it fall on the ground below

Added: this somehow reminds me of when I was driving to work one day and I saw a nasty sock hanging and flapping around from some nig's car back window.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	curtain.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	213.7 KB 
ID:	10901
    Last edited by Niggeronavirus; 03-08-2020 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added picture of the said curtain that was hanging from the balcony

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprisingly i have not heard any so called music blaring from up there yet but I do hear them ooking and eeking sometimes thru the bathroom vent as it carries noise and the regular scent of some chitlin and pickled pigs feet cooking. A friend of mine has some subhumans living upstairs from him as well and one night they were blasting some trash in the tune of whistle while you work which turns out to be whistle while you twerk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers why even bother. I hate nigger workers, they do half of the job. Why even try niggers. Just don't bother!