Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    African't
    Chimpout Guest

Military niggers / mudsharks riot in Guam

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Come on, this is Guam, man. We are visitors here ... you all need to learn how to act," he said. "They know you all are military. Showing your a-- (and) tearing up these people's streets."
    I wonder if he knows Guam is a part of the USA. Still... Niggers don't act different be it the streets of Chicago or the most peaceful and quiet place on earth. I bet a set of clown shoes was involved.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True. But I is still considered part of the USA like PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I wonder if he knows Guam is a part of the USA. Still... Niggers don't act different be it the streets of Chicago or the most peaceful and quiet place on earth. I bet a set of clown shoes was involved.
    Enh, I'm betting on muh-dik being the cause. A place like Guam is small, contained, and has limited opportunities for a nigger to rape someone in peace. Probably not a huge selection of single women to choose from for either rape or a relationship, less when you consider that there still are women who'd rather throw themselves into a gasoline fire, rather than mate with a nigger. Nigger got juiced, needed some muh-dik, and made a play for some other nigger's toy, and 100% au natural niggardry then ensued. I'd make book on it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.