Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This vid is warning to human girls.

Human girls world wide been dupe into smuggling drugs for nigger males. Especially smuggling drugs from Asian countries which usually gets you sentence to death. This lady got off light. It's a very common story in Asian death row and prisons etc...

These white women talking about how wonderful the nigger look and how successful he is etc.. I'm like no he looks straight like a damn thug!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I had to stop watching at 2:25 when it mudshark said "He was good looking"

I kept going cause, its first time they done a long ass story on how these people got "con" by nigger males. Usually the ones I read on like short clips on how this girl from Singapore or US or Britain etc.. Got sweet talk in carrying drugs to/from Thailand or China or Japan etc... From a Nigerian dude etc.. Now they are on death row. Very short burps.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Atleast the old Singapore government was based. They didn't care about the feelings of Western Governments when they release this vid a while back.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watch "Locked up Abroad" all the time and see these dumb asses get busted every time.
    I loved that show, It still amazes me on how dumb these people where. I mean common the money they get was so little vs death etc...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watch "Locked up Abroad" all the time and see these dumb asses get busted every time.
    I watched it all the time as well, to marvel at the stupidity displayed. Those women falling for feral niggers, thinking they found true love (with a nigger!), were always really good for a laugh. We're supposed to feel sorry for them? Nope, not even a little bit. They need to get their heads checked to find out why they were so pathetically desperate.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will people learn.....Niggers can never be trusted.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's how normal countries deal with scum who use poison on people.
    I like those policies. You are caught with dope, you are shot dead. Good. That looks like a good deterrent.
    Well, maybe a little less severe depending on the case.

In the case where someone was doped, if the moron reveals who the "boss" was AND they are caught and executed by firing squad, then the moron can get off light, 20 years of hard labor.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to stop watching at 2:25 when it mudshark said "He was good looking"

I skipped forwarded and just happened to land on that. "He was good looking, he was charismatic." I too couldn't stand any more.

A death sentence would be mercy for those clueless coalburning moron mudsharks, to put them out of their misery easily, before they're Nicole Browned by the next nigger. Or brutally killed by a jealous sow.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I watched it all the time as well, to marvel at the stupidity displayed. Those women falling for feral niggers, thinking they found true love (with a nigger!), were always really good for a laugh. We're supposed to feel sorry for them? Nope, not even a little bit. They need to get their heads checked to find out why they were so pathetically desperate.
    True love with a nigger...that's almost as funny as niggers saying they're descended from Kings/pharaohs, yet don't know their biological father.
    Coalburning is bestiality.