Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Greek cops use water cannons and spray tear gas at invading Muzzie "migrants"

Groups of mostly young men tied ropes onto the fence in an attempt to tear it down. Some shouted “Allah is Great" while others shouted, “open the border." It was not immediately clear what caused the two migrants' injuries. A Greek government official said the tear gas and water cannons were used for “deterrence" purposes.
    https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...8-stage-set1-3

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Using water cannons is perhaps not the best deterrent. That is what the police used during the nigger riots in Detroit and elsewhere in the 1960s and just look at the mess we have today. Very ineffective, to say the least, and that's all I'll say.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Using water cannons is perhaps not the best deterrent. That is what the police used during the nigger riots in Detroit and elsewhere in the 1960s and just look at the mess we have today. Very ineffective, to say the least, and that's all I'll say.
    Once upon a time, they would have used real cannons.

LOVE your avatar.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it time to realize that the "refugees" that the left wants to let flow in are going to create the very problem they are fleeing from?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    But that was against niggers. Sandniggers hate water.

An old joke:
    Q: How do you get a sandnigger out of the shower?

A: Turn on the water.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm rather hoping that Coronapocalypse wakes a few people up, look at Italy. As I type this, they are finding out just how worthless the EU is, they are effectively leaving Italy to fend for themselves, while Italy is currently experiencing the highest rate of death outside of China from Coronapocalypse. By the time the virus scare passes, the UK will look like mad fucking geniuses for Brexit. I expect Italy and Greece to both tell the EU to fuck right off at some point. They may align with what's being labeled as the V4 countries (Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania)...the ones who refuse to play Cowboys and Asslifters. Currency trading might get interesting again.

If the Schengen Area agreement is still a thing in 5 years, I'm going to be surprised.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.