Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

MrAnonymous - Hey all (again)

Hey all, don't know if you all remember me. Couldn't log in with my old user / password. I couldn't even access the forum for a very long time. (Down?) Anyway, thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all. Man, these riots are crazy. Well, niggers are crazy therefor these riots are crazy. It's funny how niggers think their lives are so meaningful and everyone else's isn't. Like the people they constantly murder. A cop kills a nigger, they lose their mind. When a nigger kills a cop? "DAS RITE YO, FUK WHITE PPL!". Or how about niggers killing themselves in droves?

I'll tell you why. Niggers are a tool. They're a tool of the far left / those behind the scenes. Just like ANT1FA idiots. And the funniest part about it all, is that niggers themselves don't have the ability to comprehend the fact that they're being played. They think because they get the BLM hashtag trending, and news reporting on the poor suspooks that they somehow matter. Again, not realizing that they were allowed to get on TV, allowed to get their hashtags trending.... They were allowed by their masters. That's right nigger, you're still a slave. Only thing that's changed from your great grandape who lived in shackles, is that you have the illusion of freedom. You have exactly what those who control you want. And you're too dumb to realize it. It's not your fault, nigger. You're just a beast of burden. You used to carry the burden, now you're a burden on actual humans worldwide. Nigger, you will and always have been nothing but the burden of society. The sooner we realize that the world can only move forward without your infestation, the sooner you'll realize how much you wished you were back in Afreaka muh-dikking goats in your shit huts.

I'm down with White Pride, Asian Pride, Arab Pride, every race has a right to be proud of who they are and their accomplishments. Niggers have no such pride.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to see you, enjoy the site.....

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home...again...

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	36 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	11448

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home, Mr. A!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to have you here with us.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back, Mr. A!

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to see you here!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdy!!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back, Mr Anon.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home, Anon!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Anonymous View Post
    Hey all, don't know if you all remember me. Couldn't log in with my old user / password. I couldn't even access the forum for a very long time. (Down?) Anyway, thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all. Man, these riots are crazy. Well, niggers are crazy therefor these riots are crazy. It's funny how niggers think their lives are so meaningful and everyone else's isn't. Like the people they constantly murder. A cop kills a nigger, they lose their mind. When a nigger kills a cop? "DAS RITE YO, FUK WHITE PPL!". Or how about niggers killing themselves in droves?

I'll tell you why. Niggers are a tool. They're a tool of the far left / those behind the scenes. Just like ANT1FA idiots. And the funniest part about it all, is that niggers themselves don't have the ability to comprehend the fact that they're being played. They think because they get the BLM hashtag trending, and news reporting on the poor suspooks that they somehow matter. Again, not realizing that they were allowed to get on TV, allowed to get their hashtags trending.... They were allowed by their masters. That's right nigger, you're still a slave. Only thing that's changed from your great grandape who lived in shackles, is that you have the illusion of freedom. You have exactly what those who control you want. And you're too dumb to realize it. It's not your fault, nigger. You're just a beast of burden. You used to carry the burden, now you're a burden on actual humans worldwide. Nigger, you will and always have been nothing but the burden of society. The sooner we realize that the world can only move forward without your infestation, the sooner you'll realize how much you wished you were back in Afreaka muh-dikking goats in your shit huts.

I'm down with White Pride, Asian Pride, Arab Pride, every race has a right to be proud of who they are and their accomplishments. Niggers have no such pride.
    Welcome!!