Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do nigger vaginas smell like shit?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cloaca.png 
Views:	763 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	10891  
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow, this pic doesn't look accurate. It is missing the sheeboon pooterus. We know they have them because they keep shitting out snigglets left and right. Also, this pic has the urethra dumping into the baboon bunghole. If it were accurate, it would show the coon colon dumping into the single ventral opening like other species such as birds and snakes.

Seriously, I think it's just a matter of nigger mammies simply not teaching the hellsprog females that you must wipe from front to back after dropping the snigglets off at the pool. Also, even if they wiped correctly, there is still the matter of not using soap and water combined with all of the herpeghonnasyphilaids - which can smell of sewage as well.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Somehow, this pic doesn't look accurate. It is missing the sheeboon pooterus. We know they have them because they keep shitting out snigglets left and right. Also, this pic has the urethra dumping into the baboon bunghole. If it were accurate, it would show the coon colon dumping into the single ventral opening like other species such as birds and snakes.
    The cloaca of the nigger sow:

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The cloaca of the nigger sow:

Yep, that pic looks accurate. Of course, I can't be sure as we only dissected pigs in HS bio, not sowsapotomi. I think that's a no-no even if it did donate it's body to science for crack money.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember someone here once said that sows just feel pressure and never know what's coming out - shit, piss or a niglet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    There's a difference....
    Uhmm...

But is there really?

REALLY???

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uhmm...

But is there really?

REALLY???

I think WD meant to put a question mark at the end of that. "There's a difference...?"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen one, nor do I ever want to, but I imagine the whole thing looks and stinks like Satan himself went Cat 5 on a big pile of monkey shit, with a battleaxe!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would sure explain why so many bucks are downlow. They don't see any difference. Fucking a sheboon in the ass from behind is the exact same thing as fucking it in the ass from the front.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real reason most she boons have stank twats is because of Bacterial Vaginosis. She boons have a much more likely chance to have it than human women by a wide, wide margin. There was a study I read on that a while back that was so seriously gross that it put me off my food for a while.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    PPPoooofaahhaaa! You almost had me there!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think WD meant to put a question mark at the end of that. "There's a difference...?"

Yep, the question mark makes the difference. We were making the same point.

Since we're on the subject: Does anyone else here suffer from Post Traumatic Stench Disorder? Not making this up or exaggerating, but as I have gotten older, I've gotten worse. When I was a teenager, I could drink a case of beer followed by a couple of bags of spicy hot fries while laughing at my buddy for throwing up two feet away from me outside my dad's garage door. Literally nothing phased me. Not sights, not smells - nothing at all. I never got sick to my stomach from anything. Now, as I'm approaching uhmm... my more matured years - I find myself unable to smell certain things without verping or just flat out blowing chowder. There are two of them that do it everytime. The first is nigger breath. I worked for a nigger GYSGT who had something dead in him. He would speak and empty a room. It got to where I would have to run out and puke whenever he talked. Now, every time I smell that rot, I puke. The same goes for sheboon vaginosis for the exact same reasons.

Sometimes now, all I have to do is see a nigger or even a human that I have dealt with before with either of these odors, and I'll get that feeling in my throat like the glands in my lower jaw were just inflated to 50 psi.

Is this normal and does anyone know of a way to deal with it without running from the room while leaving a vomit vapor trail?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since we're on the subject: Does anyone else here suffer from Post Traumatic Stench Disorder?

Sometimes now, all I have to do is see a nigger or even a human that I have dealt with before with either of these odors, and I'll get that feeling in my throat like the glands in my lower jaw were just inflated to 50 psi.

Is this normal and does anyone know of a way to deal with it without running from the room while leaving a vomit vapor trail?
    I have this, and I deal with it by avoiding the groid.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    In all honesty, I never want to get close enough to nigger flange to find out. They smell bad enough on the outside.