Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger in a wheelchair crossing against the light at a big intersection

I got going at the previous intersection when that light turned green. Straight road, 45 mph limit, easy to see that the next intersection had a green light too. I was up to 35 mph and a couple of seconds from entering the intersection when I saw something moving in the crosswalk. I slammed on my brakes, and I saw it was this crusty old buck moving as fast as a giant tortoise. I don't know if it had stopped at the median or just decided to start crossing and not stop. God damn niggers! Luckily nobody was behind me, luckily the light was still green so I wouldn't get broadsided.

And then the worst part of it: the nigger had its pants (if what a nigger wears can be called that) down to its knees, no underwear. WTF, is it riding around shitting in its own wheelchair for convenience? Or it stops, hops up and shits on the sidewalk?

Fortunately for the nigger, it was lunchtime rather than rush hour, otherwise someone would have made it a greasy black spot to be hosed away. Not like I care about what happens to the nigger, I just don't want someone to go through the time and horror of a totaled car.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christ! What a horrible thing to see! Your vehicle could have been damaged...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers sag their pants because they are bitch ass niggers that want to be raped.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its nigger ass wasn't exposed, thank God, but you could tell from its legs and sagging pants it was going nigger commando on its wheelchair seat. Still, yeah, I probably should have called the cops. The nigger would either love it at NU (free medical care and special jail treatment that can't be worse than it has already), or it would go dindu nuffins and accuse me of being racist. Or I could whip out my phone when it starts chimping on the cop and gets arrested!

I keep meaning to get a dash cam. 4K cams are coming down in price, not significantly better than 1080p, but they can catch better detail of something farther ahead.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.