Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner gets letter asking for her to piss off with her pet ape and niglets

Shannon Lilly is white and her fiance Devin Harris is a feral black african ape. They have two demonspawn mixaloid kids, and Wednesday, they received a letter in the mail addressed to "The Scums." Inside was a note, that says in part, "no one wants you infecting this area, and "move to the ghetto scum."

The letter is addressed to "The Scums," and inside a profanity-laced note says "no one wants you infecting this area" and, "move to the ghetto scum."

The mixaloid mud ape family has lived in Cedarburg for years, but moved in to a new section 8 home and neighborhood four months ago.

The Ozaukee County Sheriff's Office says they are investigating something that isn't illegal in the first place.

The letter reads in full:

"What the [expletive] happened to you that you would live with a piece of [expletive]. No one wants you infecting the area so take that [expletive] and those turd's [sp] with you and get the [expletive] out! Move to the ghetto scum!"
    https://cbs58.com/news/cedarburg-fam...he-ghetto-scum
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggerlovers, woke junkie losers, antifa and assorted garbage stand in solidarity with the scums.

Looks like a gangbanger nigger. How much you wannna bet that in like 6 months or so the "community" will be getting together again to mourn the loss of this great coalburner after her pet ape kills her?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I'm call a bullshit hoax on this one. The envelope is hand written and with a "?" mark on it, then the envelope is torn at the top.

Then we have the letter itself, it is a printed out letter from a computer to a printer. But it looks like they cut the bottom of it off, Why?

Thinking they could hide the hidden information every printer embeds on every printed page.

This is nothing more than a ghetto lottery hoax
    Agree it's faked. But now every burner and nigger buck knows that any slight or raycism directed at them will become international headlines and result in a lotto win. I wonder if they started a GoGibsMe fund for the counselling they and their mutant sprogs will now need. Disgusting.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even niggers and coalburners are ashamed of themselves.

This manifests itself in the form of self-hatred, and the desire to generate fake hate crimes.

They believe they deserve to burn in hell, and create a hell for themselves.

I don't see a problem with that.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% fake, I gotten shit like this but I never bother to call the cops. They generally just send shit to your door steps or throw shit at your place and sometimes badly written notes lol. But never sent thru the mail. People know its a damn federal crime.

Past 30 years I been a gentrifyer in NYC.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    100% fake, I gotten shit like this but I never bother to call the cops. They generally just send shit to your door steps or throw shit at your place and sometimes badly written notes lol. But never sent thru the mail. People know its a damn federal crime.

Past 30 years I been a gentrifyer in NYC.
    I do not understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    I do not understand.
    I buy in bad poor areas and make the houses nice and rent out to humans. Neighbors niggers/illegals and liberals don't like it. They bitch, send nasty notes, throw shit into my property etc.. over the last 30 years, but I never receive letters thru the mail. which is a federal crime sending shit like that.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    …just moved into new Section 8 home...
    How very nigger of them. No wonder no one wants them around.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I buy in bad poor areas and make the houses nice and rent out to humans. Neighbors niggers/illegals and liberals don't like it.
    Good on you! Niggies hate gentrification. It's no wonder as it comes from the root word gentlemen and we all know niggers won't have anything to do with that.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Even niggers and coalburners are ashamed of themselves.

This manifests itself in the form of self-hatred, and the desire to generate fake hate crimes.

They believe they deserve to burn in hell, and create a hell for themselves.

I don't see a problem with that.
    Agreed!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.