Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

(C)rapper 'Pleasure P' assaults server lady for getting his order wrong at Checker's

Pleasure P denies wrongdoing after he's arrested after he's accused of pushing a female fast food worker in Miami

Pleasure P was arrested in connection with battery at a Miami Gardens fast food restaurant Thursday as authorities said he pushed a female fast food worker.

Authorities said that the incident involving the singer-songwriter, 35, took place after he made a $60 order through the intercom system of Checkers early Thursday and shouted at the worker, according to a police report cited by the Miami Herald.

The Pretty Ricky member approached the worker at the drive thru window and 'pushed her intentionally with malicious intent in the chest' with the food he'd received, police told the paper.
    "The Pretty Ricky member" - this friggin' nigger is uglier than the shit I took this morning.

The Miami native 'was emitting a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage' at the time he gave his statement to officers, police said.
    LOL

Pleasure P, who was arrested in connection with DUI two years ago, defended his actions in an Instagram video he posted, saying he was 'wrongfully arrested' in the incident.
    DOUBLE LOL

'Don't believe the f***ing hype, whatever they sayin' is not true,' he said in the accompanying clip. 'Y'all know, I ain't going out like that, I ain't putting my hands on no female - nothing crazy like that.'
    Dindu nuffins.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...od-worker.html
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 03-06-2020 at 03:53 PM. Reason: added image
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Y'all know, I ain't going out like that, I ain't putting my hands on no female - nothing crazy like that.'

Translation: You all know, I am not going to be removed like that, I put my hands on a female - I am crazy like that.

Niggers bizarrely have never learned that the double negative can be interpreted as an admission of guilt. "Dindu nuffins"/"I didn't do nothing" could be interpreted as "I did do something."
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    *chuckles*

Niggers and dey chigguns.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    *chuckles*

Niggers and dey chigguns.

I still remember that nigger that livestreamed his murders and ended up getting caught when he went to McDonald's for chiggun nuggets.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.