Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger pastor/wife raped children for over 20 years using religious ceremony.

Pastor and wife jailed after he raped children in bogus religious ceremony over 20 years
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pastor-bi...160535296.html

Correction news, muh dikking is part of their religion, not made up at all!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pastor-bi...160535296.html
    Correction news, muh dikking is part of their religion, not made up at all!
    This is worse than the Catholic Church. Nigger religions suck like everything else nigger.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I am thrilled to read that sub-cockroach mega-turd Nigger-gerian "pastuh" Rev. Michael Oluronbi has been caged and enrolled @ NU for a long-term doctoral studies. And I wish it an AMAZING time @ NU.

***I repeat my definition of 'Rev' when ape-plied to niggers below the pictures:

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Michael Oluronbi.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	10880

==============================
    When applied to a human, Rev. is an abbreviation for Reverend and refers to a religious leader who is worthy of honor and respect. However, this is never the case when Rev. is placed in front of a despicable nigger's name, nor even the name of a nigger-coddling race-traitor. Take for example this sentence: "The Rev. Fartavious P. Crappington will be ooking Sunday morning at the First Church of the Nigger Jeebus , after which it will be MuhDik -ing all the sows in the choir and sodomizing the nigglettes in the nursery." In this case, Rev. is short for: "Revolting", as in: "Causing abhorrence or disgust; causing revulsion; nauseating, disgusting, or repulsive; highly offensive; arousing aversion."

Some commonly-known ape-propriate nigger examples are: Rev. Jerry-my-ass Wright, Rev. Messie Jax-scum, Rev. Skrewie Lewie Fairy-Koon, Rev. Al Shart-skunk and Rev. Marchin Lucifer Koon.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is normal for niggers. Their breeding age begins at the age of 7.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.