Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger starts fight over toilet paper in Australia.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...115700351.html

Coronavirus: Brawl over toilet paper in Sydney supermarket

Nobody steals chicken flavor toilet paper from big fat nigger mama.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that. It was funny. The michelin tire women.

Do we consider abbos niggers?
    They are not african niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when do niggers use toilet paper?

It probably just wanted to buy the toilet paper so it could sell it to humans at inflated prices.

Niggers always have a hustle.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I saw that. It was funny. The michelin tire women.

Do we consider abbos niggers?
    They are not african niggers.
    This question has come up here before, a few years back. To the best of my recollection the answer was submitted by a subject matter expert and was that genetically, they are not related to niggers any more than Native Americans are. The problem is in their behavior - they act like niggers. Being a small isolated society, inbreeding has been a problem from what I've read. Add to that, the interaction as a society with the western world did not allow them to evolve as a people naturally. Too many libs come in a screw it all up with free shit - but nothing is free. Just ask the Native Americans who are stuck on the reservations unable to even fully own their property.

Any inputs from Aussies on this one?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Australia has gone crazy. There has been widespread panic buying of toilet paper. Virtually all supermarkets in the capital cities and probably many more places have been totally cleaned out.

Supermarkets, Woolsworths in this case, had imposed a 4 pack per customer limit. This scrag-fight started when the sheboon snatched a pack from a mother and daughter hogg duo, who had ignorantly stacked their trolley sky high with many packs. (probably the last remaining ones)

By the look and the sound, the sheboon is not aboriginal, but maori/islander. (I think) The mother looks and sounds very "foreign," whilst the daughter looks part abo.

Either way, sub-human behaviour by all.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This question has come up here before, a few years back. To the best of my recollection the answer was submitted by a subject matter expert and was that genetically, they are not related to niggers any more than Native Americans are. The problem is in their behavior - they act like niggers. Being a small isolated society, inbreeding has been a problem from what I've read. Add to that, the interaction as a society with the western world did not allow them to evolve as a people naturally. Too many libs come in a screw it all up with free shit - but nothing is free. Just ask the Native Americans who are stuck on the reservations unable to even fully own their property.

Any inputs from Aussies on this one?
    Essentially, you are correct. It is also my understanding they are not genetically related to the African beast anymore than humans are, but are another species again. However, I did see a documentary a few years ago, that suggested they can be traced back to a particular Indian (dot type) tribe, which still exists today. You could see they share some physical characteristics with the boong, but the boongs have regressed due to thousands of years of in-breeding and cannibalism.

It has been said, the difference between the African nigger beast and the boong, is that niggers are most destructive to all, whilst boongs are most destructive to themselves. However, they are both equally worthless.

Here, there is never ending talk of "Closing the Gap," which is a government strategy aimed at reducing the inferiority between boongs and humans with respect to health, life expectancy, child mortality, educational achievement, and employment. Countless billions have been spent and wasted by coon coddlers trying to bring them up to human standards. But you cant, they are inferior to humans. You just cant make strawberry jam out of shit!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1332878754938.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	10902
    Last edited by Aussie Chimper; 03-08-2020 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added pic
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I thought. They are ugly as shit.
    Some of them have traces of human such as blue eyes, blond eyes, etc...
    My guess is that travelers had landed and subsequntly stranded there.