Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cop Out Review (2/10)

This is a movie featuring a human cop and a nigger wearing a police officer's uniform. It is on Netflix.

Throughout the entire movie, the nigger demonstrates exactly why we make fun of and ridicule niggers. It fails at every possible opportunity, and at no point does it seem to realize that Bruce Willis thinks it is a fucking useless piece of shit.

There are moments in this movie that are genuinely funny, like when Ashton Kutcher makes fun of the nigger while in the back of a police car, and every time the nigger tries to do police officer things and fails miserably.

Almost all of the nigger's jokes fall flat, and the only real comedy comes from the other actors talking about the epic fail that the nigger is.

I give it two chimpouts out of ten. Watchable, but definitely not something you would watch with a significant other.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I watched part of that on Nigflix until I barfed all over the TV screen. As bad as the goofy nog was, the rest of the movie, Bruce Willis, especially the fat comic book wears-shorts-all-year POS from Jersey who directed it, Kevin Smith all blew too!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.