Close

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,073

    Olive Garden patron requests non-nigger server and gets one- raycissssssss!

    Olive Garden, NAACP investigating alleged racial discrimination at Evansville Restaurant


    Two black employees claim they were targeted with racial discrimination. Donahue was the hostess on duty as the incident unfolded. She says a customer’s request for hot water turned into something ugly.

    “But she asked for a server that wasn’t black and the manager complied and I do agree that was a bad decision at the moment but there was a better way that could have been handled,” Donahue said. She said the woman’s actions didn’t stop there.

    “The lady also made comments about me to another coworker saying that I am not family-friendly and that I should go work at a strip club instead of an Olive Garden,” Donahue said. “(She asked) am I even black, am I from here, am I from America, just like offhand comments like that and referring me to the ‘other one’. ”

    Olive Garden spokesman Hunter Robinson says the company does not tolerate discrimination of any type and that senior leadership is investigating. The Evansville NAACP says it has not received a formal complaint but it is also investigating.
    https://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...le-restaurant/
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  2. #2
    Olive Garden is to Italian food as nigger is to proper sanitation. I simply turn on my heel the moment I see a nigger behind the sales counter, or God forbid working as a waiter/waitress. Fuck these big national chains and their nigger loving HR departments. Hit em where it hurts. Either they'll wise up, or they'll go bankrupt. Fuck'm either way.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Olive Garden is to Italian food as nigger is to proper sanitation. I simply turn on my heel the moment I see a nigger behind the sales counter, or God forbid working as a waiter/waitress. Fuck these big national chains and their nigger loving HR departments. Hit em where it hurts. Either they'll wise up, or they'll go bankrupt. Fuck'm either way.
    I used to work for a Sicilian family that owned a chain of Italian Restaurants when I was younger. If you said 'Olive Garden' around them, they'd die laughing. It's like Chef Boyardee or something.
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  4. #4
    The poor nigger was still in shock. She can't eat. She can't sleep. She can't shit.
    Give me a break.
    How about all the nigger racists.

    She should come here to chimpout for some therapy.

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Odin's balls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    The poor nigger was still in shock. She can't eat. She can't sleep. She can't shit.
    Give me a break.
    How about all the nigger racists.

    She should come here to chimpout for some therapy.
    Rope therapy?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Rope therapy?
    Really, I mean...
    These niggers, in their native habitat, will dismember each other. Here, whitey says a few words and it is totally stunned and shocked for days.

  7. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    CreepyAssNigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I used to work for a Sicilian family that owned a chain of Italian Restaurants when I was younger. If you said 'Olive Garden' around them, they'd die laughing. It's like Chef Boyardee or something.

    To be fair, "Chef Boyardee" made a significant contribution to the American war effort back in the day.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    To be fair, "Chef Boyardee" made a significant contribution to the American war effort back in the day.
    Yep, if I recall correctly, it was during WW1 that Chef Boyardee (Boiardi) became a military food provider. I'm a spaghetti person, but in a pinch I'd have this or ravioli. Old habits die hard.

    As for the nigger server, why'd anyone want to be served by a filthy monkey paw?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  9. #9
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Captain
    MineEvolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,056
    Lemme see if I have this right....an enlightened customer (that entity that is supposed to always be RIGHT) wants something besides a nigger to serve them, and that's somehow Olive Garden's fault? Or the manager who's just trying to give good customer service to a paying patron? Was he supposed to tell the customer that they're full of shit, and send a nigger over anyway? How much trouble would the manager be in for so grossly disrespecting the customer, by sending them a nigger they specially asked not to be sent?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

  10. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    CreepyAssNigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,365
    This should become a thing in the United States.

    People should demand human servers, or if that request is refused, either leave the restaurant or leave no tip. I personally recommend leaving if you know a nigger might be touching your food.

    God forbid their coronavirus riddled paws get you and your family members sick.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

  11. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Odin's balls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    This should become a thing in the United States.

    People should demand human servers, or if that request is refused, either leave the restaurant or leave no tip. I personally recommend leaving if you know a nigger might be touching your food.

    God forbid their coronavirus riddled paws get you and your family members sick.
    With nigger paws Corinavirus is the least of your worries.

  12. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nig Orleeunz
    Posts
    1,462

    Nigger lotto in 3, 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Lemme see if I have this right....an enlightened customer (that entity that is supposed to always be RIGHT) wants something besides a nigger to serve them, and that's somehow Olive Garden's fault? Or the manager who's just trying to give good customer service to a paying patron? Was he supposed to tell the customer that they're full of shit, and send a nigger over anyway? How much trouble would the manager be in for so grossly disrespecting the customer, by sending them a nigger they specially asked not to be sent?
    From the first time I read this story, I smelled a rat. Not just a regular rat but the filthy verminacus legallus niggolottericus species to be specific. This reeks of setup. I'd be willing to bet good money that there is a connection between the customer and the lawyer or the nigger (soon to be plaintiff) in this whole stinking story. It shouldn't take much investigation to find it either. I'm sure that the customer is nowhere to be found and will not even be sought after as a witness or mentioned in the pending lawsuit. Probably paid in cash to make sure of it, too. The nigger's lawyer doesn't need to now - they have other wait staff to call as witnesses.

    The manager was damned if he did, damned if he didn't. The manager could have refused to seat the customer or ran them off but they would have his ass with corporate. All they had to say was that the waitress smelled bad, was rude, high or anything else that couldn't be proven true or false (even though all of it was probably true anyway since we are talking about a nigger here). The manager would have lost his job for not satisfying the customer. If he complied - then this was sure to happen and I believe that this is exactly what they were aiming for. Either way, this poor schmuck manager is now out of work - all for trying his best to make the best of a bad situation.

    Good job niggers. All you did was cost a man his livelihood and may be leaving his family homeless right during the middle of this corona shit storm!


    Every damn day, you niggers make the case for segregation even as you all scream about 'sciminashuns an sheeit. Every damn day you make humans want you to just go away - back to Africa or oblivion - it matters not to us.

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Sheboon DeLuxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,486
    ^^^this!! Well said, tweakstick. I long for the days when the customer was always right, and if they asked for a white server, so what? Give 'em a white server! (We won't go into why a white person would want to eat at the Olive Garden in the first place. That's another discussion.)

    “The lady also made comments about me to another coworker saying that I am not family-friendly and that I should go work at a strip club instead of an Olive Garden."

  14. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nig Orleeunz
    Posts
    1,462
    ^^^Why thank you Sheboon!

    As far as the stripper comment goes - maybe it's because she looked LIKE A NIGGER STRIPPER!!!


    I would love to see the video of how this shit actually went down. If this customer wasn't a plant by the niggers trying to hit the nigger lotto (as I still highly suspect) then the video would shed a whole new light onto the matter. It's hard to believe that no-one there pulled out a phone and shot footage of the incident in today's generation of tubers and posters.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •