Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman joins Peace Corps, goes to Africa and learns the hard way....

What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Kinship Collectivism = Public Defecation, Laziness, Corruption, and Infidelity

Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town. Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health. That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

In plain English: s--- is everywhere.

People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water. He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water. Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.

As a twenty-one-year-old starting out in the Peace Corps, I loved Senegal. In fact, I was euphoric. I quickly made friends and had an adopted family. I relished the feeling of the brotherhood of man. People were open, willing to share their lives and, after they knew you, their innermost thoughts.

What I did witness every day was that women were worked half to death. Wives raised the food and fed their own children, did the heavy labor of walking miles to gather wood for the fire, drew water from the well or public faucet, pounded grain with heavy hand-held pestles, lived in their own huts, and had conjugal visits from their husbands on a rotating basis with their co-wives. Their husbands lazed in the shade of the trees.

African problems are made worse by our aid efforts. Senegal is full of smart, capable people. They will eventually solve their own country's problems. They will do it on their terms, not ours. The solution is not to bring Africans here.

We are lectured by Democrats that we must privilege third-world immigration with chain migration. They tell us we must end America as a white, Western, Christian, capitalist nation – to prove we are not racist. I don't need to prove a thing. Leftists want open borders because they resent whites, resent Western achievements, and hate America. They want to destroy America as we know it.
    https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2020/04/...nfidelity.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It happens alot with the peace corps. Rapes all over Africa and South Asia. They release something about this in the 90's, when girls came froward on being raped while doing it in those areas.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone stupid enough thinking they can change the world going to a third world shithole, is misguided. I'm all for charity, but never for ungrateful nigger animals. I'd rather adopt a dog than give a nigger anything.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only advanced genetic reprogramming can solve the problems in those turd world shitholes
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.