Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Elevator problems and two niggers - they go together!

I go to a doctors appointment today. The building has 4 floors, i am going to the 4th. I noticed it took forever for the elevator to show up. Then when i got on it it seemed to take a long time to reach the top. That was odd. On my way out same thing. I push the button and it takes longer than it should for the elevator to reach the top. I get on, the doors kind of made a odd clank when they shut and it felt like it shook as it started going down. Oh shit, im gonna die. Took longer than usual to get to the bottom, but i made it. I'm thinking i really need to tell someone about this. As the doors open a fat boon and a buck come waddling in, blocking my way out. I had to squeeze by them. Should i tell them? Hell no. I just left. Hopefully they are still stuck inside it.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand when anyone trys to get in through a door when people are trying to get out. Common ettiqute is to let the people exit first. Niggers do not understand this.

On a side note. part of my sense of humor is that of a child. So I will push all 40 buttons in an elevator and break out laughing as the person curses me with the door just closing.