Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Mother Sow and Daughter Sow attack pilot in aircraft

Mother, 53, and daughter, 23, attacked Swiss Air captain and bit him on the arm in cockpit brawl sparked by a row over putting their buggy in the hold after landing at Heathrow from Zurich, court hears
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iting-him.html

You know they'll get a slap on their paws.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see why they got so upset about having to put the buggy and niglet in the hold.

That's where niglets belong.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A physical altercation ensued, with Mitaiare biting him on the arm and her mother biting his finger.
    And we're supposed to buy the propaganda that niggers are human, when they resolve disagreements by biting? Keep importing those savages.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better get him tested for rabies.

Niggers always use either their magic diks, magic fists, and in this case their magic jaws.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Better get him tested for rabies.

Niggers always use either their magic diks, magic fists, and in this case their magic jaws.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me to this one.

Typical niggers. The flight was full and so the pushchair for a three year old niglet had to be put in the hold.

This was a ghetto lotto attempt from the get-go.

Notice how those shitbeasts were more interested in dissaspek from YT than they were about the niglet.

The Swissair flight manager gave the sheboon his card if it wanted to complain and then everything was racist, the pilot got clawed, kicked and bitten and so did the flight manager. Because niggers.

The only surprising thing here is that this pair of coons live in two of the most affluent boroughs in London.

Probably in council flats. Paid for by me.

This is why I voted for Brexit.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Open the door and push all three shitskins out.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    What is a Council Flat? and how the hell can a feral sow live there. It has to cost the tax payers a damn fortune.
    If I remember my English English correctly. Council Flat is Government Housing Projects.
    Council is their local government. Flats is Apartments.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it's like the section 8 nigger nests we have here in the USA?
    Na just straight out government housing project.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather get bitten by a walker than a nigger any day. Zombies mouths are cleaner.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally disgusting. I believe we are at a time when we need segregated travel options. A ZERO nigger airline / bus service / train for humans, and Wakanda Airways for all niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you smell the diversity in the air? Wait that is just the porta john being vacuumed out at the construction site. I was wondering why it wasn't as foul as it usually is.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4378781.html

Hang on. It was just a pair of uppity sheboons defending themselves against racist YT.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4378781.html

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is a Council Flat? and how the hell can a feral sow live there. It has to cost the tax payers a damn fortune.
    I have been to Switzerland many times and the only nigger sow trash are either cleaners or prostitutes.
    The clue as to the plane argument they had is the excess baggage fees staff wanted them to pay, curently US$57 for that flight to put a buggy
    in the hold after checking the airline rules. No sow will pay that, hence argument and confirming their status as low paid workers or prostitutes over there.

As for the London Boroughs they live in, substantial numbers of properties are either Section 8 equivalent or Government built social
    housing blocks - aka Local Government (Council) owned properties. London Boroughs also buy private properties to be used for social housing.

Also, anyone can rent a private property and claim taxpayer subsidy (getting the rent paid) for living there if they declare a low income
    or are unemployed with niglets. I checked the addresses given in the newspapers - they are are privtaely rented - meaning the sows get a private property each and the
    taxpayer funds it. It confirms their status as prostitutes, flying to Switzerland for their trade. I guarantee it.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    CFA and Niger hater have called it correctly.

Council flats are usually concrete high rise blocks that house the worst scum immaginable. For a good reference, google 'Grenfell' and you will see the kind of shit that they house.

Generally speaking, if your car / phone / watch / dog / bicycle / child is stolen, you can be reacquainted with it at you local council estate for a nominal fee.

Wear body amour. Your chances of leaving unmolested are virtually zero.

Another reference source would be the film 'Harry Brown'.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerHater View Post
    I have been to Switzerland many times and the only nigger sow trash are either cleaners or prostitutes.
    The clue as to the plane argument they had is the excess baggage fees staff wanted them to pay, curently US$57 for that flight to put a buggy
    in the hold after checking the airline rules. No sow will pay that, hence argument and confirming their status as low paid workers or prostitutes over there.

As for the London Boroughs they live in, substantial numbers of properties are either Section 8 equivalent or Government built social
    housing blocks - aka Local Government (Council) owned properties. London Boroughs also buy private properties to be used for social housing.

Also, anyone can rent a private property and claim taxpayer subsidy (getting the rent paid) for living there if they declare a low income
    or are unemployed with niglets. I checked the addresses given in the newspapers - they are are privtaely rented - meaning the sows get a private property each and the
    taxpayer funds it. It confirms their status as prostitutes, flying to Switzerland for their trade. I guarantee it.
    For some reason nigger whores are very popular in many European countries. This I don't understand. They look like apes!
    Is there a Mainland European Poster, can answer this.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    CFA and Niger hater have called it correctly.

Council flats are usually concrete high rise blocks that house the worst scum immaginable. For a good reference, google 'Grenfell' and you will see the kind of shit that they house.

Generally speaking, if your car / phone / watch / dog / bicycle / child is stolen, you can be reacquainted with it at you local council estate for a nominal fee.

Wear body amour. Your chances of leaving unmolested are virtually zero.

Another reference source would be the film 'Harry Brown'.
    I just google Grenfell, that tower looks nicer than most american projects, even after it burn lol.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-assault.html

The mammy sow has a minor chimpout in court and walks away scot free after assaulting an airline pilot, on a plane.

The daughter got a minor fine and claims it will have trouble paying.

Read this article at your own risk. It will boil your piss.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-assault.html

The mammy sow has a minor chimpout in court and walks away scot free after assaulting an airline pilot, on a plane.

The daughter got a minor fine and claims it will have trouble paying.

Read this article at your own risk. It will boil your piss.

Another politically correct judicial decision concerning niggers. They are vile dogs, the epitomy of scum bleeding the system dry.
    Look at their cheap clothes, they are worthless prostitutes.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerHater View Post
    Another politically correct judicial decision concerning niggers. They are vile dogs, the epitomy of scum bleeding the system dry.
    Look at their cheap clothes, they are worthless prostitutes.
    Contrary to popular belief, unregulated prostitutes DO have value.

They spread diseases among niggers, some of which result in sterilization and severe mental disabilities, and this is a good thing.

Niggers need to be kept down, but this task is made easier when niggers keep themselves down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast