Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Baltimore niggers going for a new record.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore...nce-city-crime

Only into the third month of the new year and more than 50 people have been killed in the Baltimore city area.

The Baltimore Police Department announced Sunday that 19-year-old Graham Blake was charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a 26-year-old man on Friday, one of four shootings in Charm City Friday night that left two men dead and four injured.

At least 52 homicides were been reported throughout the city as of March 2, according to a tally by The Baltimore Sun. The major northeastern city in Maryland of more than 600,000 people is one of the most dangerous in America, according to the FBI.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baltimore was once a great white settlement. Unfortunately, they purchased some worthless farm equipment.
    Now, look what's happening.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If given the option, I think the early slave owners would have gladly owned these things instead of niggers.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need another incident like Freddie "Let's Go For A Ride" Grey to get the juices boiling and the riots starting. Give them space to destroy.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Yeppers. I'm all for them burning down dey own 'hoodz. The only problem I would have with it is when they hold their paws out for the gibs to rebuild it all.

Inevitably, our gubbamint will step in and spend our taxes to fix it all.

I'm all for a wall around our borders but I think we need to wall up the niggers first. At least the illegals don't burn the cities down. Hell, if anything they will be the first ones manning the shovels to rebuild it.

Too bad we can't arrange for a swap but then again I would feel like we swindled them - and I like to sleep at night with a clear conscious.

This makes me ponder another question: Why the hell did we bring niggers up here from apefrica when we could have just invited Mexicans here to work? They are just as adept to working in the heat as niggers and a hell of a lot more likely to do it. Niggers only did it if you whipped them!