Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nig fired from store 3 x already

Yes, nigger was hired 4 x and fired 3 x.

I was in Nigger York City a while ago and I was waiting for an item in stock. While waiting there was a security nigger standing by. It was quite a mouth piece. It was the type that never shuts up. So, it started bixnooding to me. "uhxcuze me suhh". It asked about my watch, my phone, jacket, etc....
    Then it started talking about its history in the store and about how smart it is for being able to keep its job. It then pointed over to a bald nigger. It said that it, the other it, was fired 3 times.
    I asked how was it fired 3x from the same store. It said that the jig just kept applying for his job back. The store already knows it so they just re-hire it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know sometimes it's impossible to avoid a niggopolis like Nig York Shitty due to work. I had to do it once myself and swore I'd never be back. I'm assuming you won't be back to that shithouse of a store again, though.

It's hard enough to run a profitable business in a jacked up shithole like NY. For the life of me, I can't imagine ever willingly hiring a nigger - much less the same POS four times. You know the cost of it's incompetence is passed along to customers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's hard enough to run a profitable business in a jacked up shithole like NY. For the life of me, I can't imagine ever willingly hiring a nigger - much less the same POS four times. You know the cost of it's incompetence is passed along to customers.
    The nigger was probably the most competent employee in New York, that's why it was rehired so many times.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    The nigger was probably the most competent employee in New York, that's why it was rehired so many times.
    It must be sitting on a 75 IQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.