Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

FedEx gets first underqualified, affirmative action she boon CEO

Ramona Hood was a 19-year-old single mother when she started as a receptionist at what is now FedEx Custom Critical in Green. Nearly three decades later, she is president and chief executive officer of the subsidiary.

“I wasn’t thinking this was going to be my career and I'd be here for 28 years,” she said. “I was a young mother. I wanted a job that had a stable shift that would allow me to do (college) courses as appropriate.”
    Hood explained how she consistently sought the advice and guidance of mentors. In an industry dominated by white men, Hood frequently was a trailblazer in terms of race or gender, and sometimes both. She recounted how seeking the support of Virginia Addicott, who retired as president and CEO in December, was crucial to her ascent. Hood recalled how she was the only African American on the executive leadership team several years ago.
    https://www.cleveland.com/business/2...ng-monday.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Time for them to change their name to NigEx , because it will be fuxated in a heartbeat.
    It's not already?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stock will be worth less than toilet paper soon.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FedEx is already fuxated beyond hope. They're barely a half step ahead of the completely fuxated USPS. It's gotten to the point that I'll pay $10-12 extra for UPS delivery rather than wait an extra 2-3 days for the filthy useless AA sheeboons at my local post office to (maybe) get a package to me. They are absolutely USELESS!. a few months back I had to go into the post office a couple times in one week. It reeked like fermented nigger shit. No doubt, one of the two obese useless sow sacks of shit behind the counter had shit itself. I had to go in again the following week, and the place STANK of cheap ass nigger perfume they no doubt doused the place with to cover up the stink of whichever filthy obese sack of shit nigger sow had shat itself again.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure this thing will make many valuable contributions to FedEx.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.