Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Friend of a friend got engaged, and she isn't long for this world

My friend and dozens of others liked this coalburner's new profile picture. Friends don't let friends commit bestiality. It's sad because she's not a bad looking blonde, and somehow she's marrying a tall nigger "Kevyn," the color of a charcoal briquette.

Someone gushed over "the size of that rock in your ring." Wait till the mudshark finds out it's fake, and the buck beats her to death over it. Or at best, she'll be charged with receiving stolen property once it's traced back to a jewelry store.

Either way, I'm expecting her to be a Mudshark of the Year within the next few years. Hopefully she won't be able to shit out any niglets.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    My friend and dozens of others liked this coalburner's new profile picture. Friends don't let friends commit bestiality. It's sad because she's not a bad looking blonde, and somehow she's marrying a tall nigger "Kevyn," the color of a charcoal briquette.

Someone gushed over "the size of that rock in your ring." Wait till the mudshark finds out it's fake, and the buck beats her to death over it. Or at best, she'll be charged with receiving stolen property once it's traced back to a jewelry store.

Either way, I'm expecting her to be a Mudshark of the Year within the next few years. Hopefully she won't be able to shit out any niglets.
    Got a pic of the "rock"? I'll bet a lot it's a cubic zirconia. No way is any nigger buying a diamond for his mudshark.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Got a pic of the "rock"? I'll bet a lot it's a cubic zirconia. No way is any nigger buying a diamond for his mudshark.
    If it is real, the nigger will force the mudshark to sell it and give it all of the money. And then replace it with a cubic zirconia ring.

Does the nigger have a receipt for the ring?

Anyone want to make bets on how long the mudshark will be allowed to wear attractive clothing until the nigger becomes jealous and forces the mudshark to become ugly?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charcoal briquette Kevyn, and a disgusting mudshark. Once a woman allows a nigger to defile her, she becomes an "it". Irredeemable and only deserve nigger love.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This isn't the same friend you were talking about in another thread?

If so... you can expect her to be sporting a set of these soon.....
    Not that one, thank God. Thank God. This one's the friend of another friend.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Can you say f-a-k-e?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake ring.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	10863

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    If it is real, the nigger will force the mudshark to sell it and give it all of the money. And then replace it with a cubic zirconia ring.

Does the nigger have a receipt for the ring?

Anyone want to make bets on how long the mudshark will be allowed to wear attractive clothing until the nigger becomes jealous and forces the mudshark to become ugly?
    If it's real, the nigger either stole it or bought it from someone else who stole it. So, no receipts.

ETA: Just saw that pic. What is that, a carat or two? She better take it to have it appraised, for insurances purposes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only niggers that can afford a rock that big are drug dealers, crappers and bakkabawull / footsbawull stahruzz and even then, they usually only buy the real shit for themselves - not their throw away burners.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folks, the diamond's size, clarity, value, etc. are all irrelevant. It came from a nigger. It could've been a magic nigger, or a sports monkey, or a drug dealer, but it's still a nigger. Just like Orca, it can propose to you to marry it and live in Santa Barbara, but where does that get you? Any offer from a nigger is worthless. A person mating with a nigger is more worthless than worthless.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks maybe even a few carats, which means a jeweler somewhere got robbed, or a fake. Probably the latter. It doesn't even look like a decently cut cubic zirconia, which is nigger typical. They love their fake "ice" that looks more like hardened Elmer's glue. (Can I mention here that Mrs. S is practical about her jewelry, and she doesn't mind synthetic diamonds? You can't tell the difference and will spend a fraction less.)

I can just imagine the burner wanting to get it insured, and the nigger saying, "Sheeit, bitch, dat ain nuffins foh me to buys anuffah!" Then if she's smart, she won't pursue it. Well, if she'd been smart in the first place, she wouldn't be burning coal.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It looks maybe even a few carats, which means a jeweler somewhere got robbed, or a fake. Probably the latter. It doesn't even look like a decently cut cubic zirconia, which is nigger typical. They love their fake "ice" that looks more like hardened Elmer's glue. (Can I mention here that Mrs. S is practical about her jewelry, and she doesn't mind synthetic diamonds? You can't tell the difference and will spend a fraction less.)

I can just imagine the burner wanting to get it insured, and the nigger saying, "Sheeit, bitch, dat ain nuffins foh me to buys anuffah!" Then if she's smart, she won't pursue it. Well, if she'd been smart in the first place, she wouldn't be burning coal.
    I wouldn't mind a well-made zirconia. I just wouldn't like it if my husband lied about it. Of course, burners better learn that niggers always lie, about everything.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am certain OJ gave Nicole a nice big diamond ring. Before he gave her a sliced throat that is.
    As far as this one goes:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gumball.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	10872
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.